Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

just wait for the album release and save yourself the migraine lol

that's the problem tho. cause if they release miracle chiurch version after the album drops, on her music streaming site pages, it will say her latest release is that rather than the album so new listeners wouldnt even know she dropped an album :rip:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

that's the problem tho. cause if they release miracle chiurch version after the album drops, on her music streaming site pages, it will say her latest release is that rather than the album so new listeners wouldnt even know she dropped an album :rip:

Baby, this is Ellie Goulding, nobody besides us 20 users here are going to know she dropped an album

Her incompetent label could just pin HTH to her pages

16 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Baby, this is Ellie Goulding, nobody besides us 20 users here are going to know she dropped an album

Her incompetent label could just pin HTH to her pages

that's exactly what i was talking about. if they release miracle church version after the album drops, it wont display 'higher than heaven' as the latest release. it will display miracl church version instead.

so when new users check out ellie's profile, they will have never known that ellie dropped a new album

Edited by Delirious

38 minutes ago, Delirious said:

that's exactly what i was talking about. if they release miracle church version after the album drops, it wont display 'higher than heaven' as the latest release. it will display miracl church version instead.

so when new users check out ellie's profile, they will have never known that ellie dropped a new album

You missed the point :rip:

15 hours ago, Delirious said:

the church version can honestly wait. we don't need it right now when we just got the song released.

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

the church version can honestly wait. we don't need it right now when we just got the song released.

There are tonnes of remixes yet to be released tho like david guetta's, hardwell's, that newcomer guy etc.

Is she announcing this anytime soon or will she drop this out of the blue?? 

She’ll probably drop it because of the amazon special thing

On 3/28/2023 at 2:08 AM, Delirious said:

There are tonnes of remixes yet to be released tho like david guetta's, hardwell's, that newcomer guy etc.

yikes enough elena and if anything link up with those people to drop new music on the side to get hits

It feels surreal that we’re actually a week from getting the full album

1 hour ago, ughgabriel said:

It feels surreal that we’re actually a week from getting the full album

Not at you jinxing it :johnald:

58 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Not at you jinxing it :johnald:

Pls 😭 i swear if something else happens i’m canceling my vinyl 

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Delirious said:

New alternate cover??? so gorg and it's so cheap lord: https://hmv.com/store/music/cd/higher-than-heaven-(2)1678bc35-f2fb-41c2-98f0-e20745da5b8c.png

+ many new items in ellie store:

https://shop.elliegoulding.com/

SharedImage-148023.png?t=0fa2ec8440d74b6

the way the water bottle says MMXXII :toofunny3: hopefully they fix that to the correct year!

1 hour ago, Element said:

the way the water bottle says MMXXII :toofunny3: hopefully they fix that to the correct year!

:deadbanana2::ahh:

it's too late for that sis

the new alt cover omfg :jonnycat:

would go to see her but she is only playing in two German cities far away from me, too bad

I'll say this - MOST of the music this era has been great, and the visuals/art direction have been absolutely incredible.

Despite the TERRIBLE management and appalling chart positions (sans Miracle) there have been plenty of things to appreciate about this era.

How can she claim to be environmentally friendly with all this merch :skull:

Making it from recycled material isn't enough. The first 'R' is reduce

She really ate with the visuals (and left no budget for anything else) :jonny6: