• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, fountain said:

Praying for @Element… will give Let it Die one (1) stream as a show of solidarity 🙏🏼

It's a bad time for me!!!!!

At this point I am convinced her label is sabotaging her because this album should’ve been out a long time ago. As a stan, I am bummed. She pushed it back twice because of Sam and Raye in the UK, and a third time because of physicals. 

Just release the album digitally on the 24th and physicals later. I hate to say this but I don’t think she’s going to make big numbers to begin with (maybe in the UK, but here we will see I guess). I hope the Calvin Harris track she teased is a hit and her renaissance because the hype went from 50 to 0.

Higher Than Heaven, Midnight Dreams or By the End of the Night for promo single please…

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

Well technically miracle is gonna be another hit (pls no jinxing)

And close to me, sixteen and hate me smashed 

Calvin Harris flopped last year even with the help of Dua and Halsey

what makes you think he will smash this time around with Ellie which has less power than Dua/Halsey?

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

what makes you think he will smash this time around with Ellie which has less power than Dua/Halsey?

well difference is this song is actually good so that might help

some people are just not made for this industry. just release the album ffs

pls these cassettes and alt versions could be released later than the album itself :cries:

I got a email telling me my physicals were delayed :rip:

I’m screaming at them saying it’s production/manufacturing problems while she’s holding the album in her hand 🤣🤣

On a positive note we’re getting 2 Ellie songs this month

Miracle and a promo single :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Power love said:

Yes. Everything has been delayed until April 

3 hours ago, Power love said:

I literally got 10 emails back to back :ahh:

9 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Why is this pinned? I’ve never seen an actually successful and well liked pop star getting this sort of treatment lol.

I like Ellie but she has made no noise with any of her releases in any territory

Ok this is a big fat lie if you're talking about her whole career. She was EVERYWHERE in the 2010s

Now if youre talking about this era or recently you're mostly correct except she is making noise with Miracle.

And Lights, Outside + MY Blood went viral last/this year so...I guess that could count.

6 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Because those songs were from his funk era lol and there is already much hype for Miracle

Yeah Dua and Halsey might be bigger but both songs were very unremarkable. This one sounds great, so even if it flops it’s a win

1 hour ago, lola4789 said:

Because those songs were from his funk era lol and there is already much hype for Miracle

Tea

56 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Yeah Dua and Halsey might be bigger but both songs were very unremarkable. This one sounds great, so even if it flops it’s a win

Tea

12 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Also nobody really knows who Halsey is here in Europe, she had like one or two hits here… unlike Ellie

30 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

Also nobody really knows who Halsey is here in Europe, she had like one or two hits here… unlike Ellie

Yea Ellie is a household name in Europe only because she performed many times for the Royal family.

59 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

Agreed. Ellie is a much bigger name in Europe. Not many people would know who Halsey actually is.

1 hour ago, lola4789 said:

Also nobody really knows who Halsey is here in Europe

12 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Not many people would know who Halsey actually is.

Moving rn

Yall what if the exciting opportunity was to perform at King Charle's coronation? :ahh::eatpopcorn: