• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

Why is this pinned? I’ve never seen an actually successful and well liked pop star getting this sort of treatment lol.

I like Ellie but she has made no noise with any of her releases in any territory

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I like Ellie but she has made no noise with any of her releases in any territory

This lie 

1 minute ago, lover. said:

This lie 

Which song has made any noise? Let’s be real for a second. All of these songs have flopped from this era

5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Which song has made any noise? Let’s be real for a second. All of these songs have flopped from this era

Well you said this;

9 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

she has made no noise with any of her releases in any territory

I assumed you were speaking about her releases in general. 

But you’re right, all of the singles have bombed. 

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

I really hope a major artist announces an album for the newest date

Speak Now TV here we come :gaycat1:

20 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Her only fan on ATRL must be disappointed

459044846_NewProject(3).gif.d09699057a55

Two fans 🖐️

18 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

They’ve all made noise. A wet fart noise. I can’t believe she started the era off with such a trash single as Easy Lover. Feels like a lifetime ago now.

2 minutes ago, WyldChyld said:

They’ve all made noise. A wet fart noise. I can’t believe she started the era off with such a trash single as Easy Lover. Feels like a lifetime ago now.

Please not you again, were you at Koko?

okay. so what now?

Depeche Mode will also release on March 24 and even though they'll be frontloaded, it will open higher than Ellie's album in most countries.

4 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

I know who you are…

Creepy. I wasn’t willing to fly from Ireland to see her tour if you wanted to know. I also would’ve you know, mentioned the gig here had I gone. The Edinburgh gig will be much closer.

8t9tWVQ.jpg

Two weeks is a long time in an era that is basically on life support from malnourishment. I was disappointed with the first delay and even more so now. Honestly, I hope it just L’s at this point

1 minute ago, WyldChyld said:

Creepy. I wasn’t willing to fly from Ireland to see her tour if you wanted to know. I also would’ve you know, mentioned the gig here had I gone. The Edinburgh gig will be much closer.

8t9tWVQ.jpg

:coffee2:

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I had no idea she was even releasing an album until the banner, she's made no noise.

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

That’s why the album is delayed.

spacer.png

not the banner and NOT another delay, screaming, that bs excuse :toofunny3: they better pray for a miracle (literally) being a hit .. otherwise she pushed back again :rip: 

not this watered down vodka selling scam artist trying to scam with her music now.

:jonny5:

i guess she's not... better than that.