Miss Azealia Banks reacts to Nicki vs. Latto

Mellark

Thoughts? Did the 212/Fantasea singer make points?

She should've made a podcast available through Patreon years ago and she'd be a multi-millionaire by now.

Nicki is messy af but I don’t like how she (or anyone for that matter) keeps mentioning her child. Leave the kid out of this petty nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Jesus, get a MOTHERF+CKING job. Her nasty ass is 24/7 on the internet. 

Nicki? I know I agree. 

8 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Nicki is messy af but I don’t like how she (or anyone for that matter) keeps mentioning her child. Leave the kid out of this petty nonsense.

Yeah kids should be off limits

8 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

13 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Azealia said nothing wrong.

5 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Just like they are to Nicki's husband...

8 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Well :rip:

40 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Isnt she defending the kid and simply reminding people he deserves a better mother? Azealia didnt say anything bad about the kid

Shes right low key. I dont want nicki to end up like Whitney… this needs to stop. And the Grammys need to stop playing right in her face

21 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Isnt she defending the kid and simply reminding people he deserves a better mother? Azealia didnt say anything bad about the kid

There have been no signs of Nicki being a bad mother or not taking care of her child so "deserves a better mother" is an absurd claim. 

She isn’t concerned about the kid she’s just attacking Nicki under the belt. Azealia’s too witty i’m sure she can do better than that.

57 minutes ago, Protocol said:

:ghostface:

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Jesus, get a MOTHERF+CKING job. Her nasty ass is 24/7 on the internet. 

she needs every follower to make a living.

She's the worst human on earth so she better shut her disgusting mouth. 

1 hour ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Karma is a *****. 

OT: I agree with Azealia 100%. 

As much as I like her, she's one to talk about someone needing mental rehab :clown:

The deranged, homophobic chicken slaughterer telling ANYONE to go get mental health :mazen:

Azealia is a troll sometimes, but she’s been 100% correct about Nicki at all times. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I have a feeling the Luxury rapstress has her own version of reality at this point. Onika is Petty but who cares? She is a lazy gal but she can definitely keep doing music and touring. Her fanbase is strong. 

1 hour ago, Janet said:

She should start a cameo and get paid to drag people, she has a talent

she does. shes gifted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.