Hayley Williams talks inspiring Gen Z singers

Gabe²

We love seeing your influence in this new generation of singers. What do your collaborations with singers like Billie Eilish mean to you?

“It’s really humbling to be at an age where you can look around and see a younger generation coming into the music scene and citing your music as one of the reasons that they got into it. That’s something that when I was 16 and we were just starting out we would joke about because I don’t know if we ever believed it would happen. In that sense, coming full circle is unbelievable. Especially when it happens to be someone like Billie Eilish who I think is a once-in-a-generation type of talent. She’s so special and I wouldn’t care if she had never heard of Paramore before, I would still be cheering her on. It means a lot that she and her brother Finneas both love Paramore. It gave us an easy in to connect with each other, and once I connected with them on that level I realized they are very similar to how Paramore works. It’s always really exciting meeting people who do the same thing as you and have a really good heart.”

Let’s not forget Willow was inspired by her and the Good For You sample :clap3:

Queen of inventing Gen Z singers :clap3:

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

QUEEN :clap3: she's always been so down to earth, so crazy to be able to witness your own impact while still being so young because of how young Paramore started releasing 

yep, she’s been 17 years in the music (misery) business 

25 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Especially when it happens to be someone like Billie Eilish who I think is a once-in-a-generation type of talent. She’s so special

She didn't lie :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Queen tingz

gen z girls are inspired by girls who can SING, PLAY INSTRUMENTS AND WRITE 

can't say that about everyone :clap3:

56 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

She's a little bit delusional

Explain?

On 10/13/2022 at 2:32 PM, Robburro said:

gen z girls are inspired by girls who can SING, PLAY INSTRUMENTS AND WRITE 

can't say that about everyone :clap3:

Underrated :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.