Britney's lawyer working against her? Update: NYT journalist intervenes

Totami Legend

Update: from New York Times journalist and Lisa (a lawyer)

Original Post:

Even the guy who sided against BlackBox Security is not cooperating:

I know the usual 3-4 faceless burner britney accounts will try to deflect the facts listed here and will try to get me reported for sharing this thread, but I can't help It.

It's concerning, to say the least.

Edited by Totami Legend

Another day another OBH sharing BAnon delusion.

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Conspiracy theorists like you scare me :katie:

I'm still waiting for you to send me the documents you were talking about days ago, when you called an user "ignorant", remember? 

Disappointed that ATRL block option doesn't prevent me from seeing threads made by the OP too

Not BAnon :deadbanana2:

It is weird though the Black Box guy isn't co-operating. Maybe his laywers have advised him to not say anything else because it could incriminate himself? He would have to get some kind of immunity I would assume?

I do find it weird also that Michael Kane is still her business manager. He seems like nothing but bad news and needs to be gone asap

Edited by nathanspears

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I'm still waiting for you to send me the documents you were talking about days ago, when you called an user "ignorant", remember? 

Search on Twitter if you are interested in it. It is not like I have a fold on my computer where I save documents and threads.

I honestly don’t get why you seem so dedicated to the most random conspiracy theories about Britney Spears while hating on her. Maybe find a fave or a hobby ?

5 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Search on Twitter if you are interested in it. It is not like I have a fold on my computer where I save documents and threads.

I honestly don’t get why you seem so dedicated to the most random conspiracy theories about Britney Spears while hating on her. Maybe find a fave or a hobby ?

I’ve told you that I haven’t seen them around Twitter. I would sincerely love to read that. Never mind. :celestial5:

Because I care about the person and not the brand, not difficult to understand but hard to believe for some of you.

10 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Disappointed that ATRL block option doesn't prevent me from seeing threads made by the OP too

Luckily for you I rarely make threads :katie:

15 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Not reading all this stuff coming from a BAnon account sorry :redface:

Deflecting official court documents and public quotes because you don’t like an user gotcha :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Not BAnon :deadbanana2:

It is weird though the Black Box guy isn't co-operating. Maybe his laywers have advised him to not say anything else because it could incriminate himself? He would have to get some kind of immunity I would assume?

that’s what I don’t understand, thank you for being reasonable. 

16 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

that’s what I don’t understand, thank you for being reasonable. 

One of the witnesses deciding to quieten down, possibly to protect themselves is not the same as claiming her lawyer is woking against her :skull:

Please don't think I'm agreeing with you

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

One of the witnesses deciding to quieten down, possibly to protect themselves is not the same as claiming her lawyer is woking against her :skull:

Please don't think I'm agreeing with you

Yeah I know what you meant, I was simply thanking you for not completely ignoring what I wrote :angelo:

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Maybe find a fave or a hobby ?

His fav is Legend X so… that explains a lot

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

Deflecting official court documents and public quotes because you don’t like an user gotcha :deadbanana4:

I did not mean you, I meant that Cocky guy from Twitter lol :deadbanana2:

If he wanted to continue to funnel her earnings illegally, why wouldn't he assist in keeping her in the conservatorship instead? 

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the victim you're stealing from silenced? 

Doesn't this twitter user continue to believe Britney is being abused by her husband, who is also supposedly team con?

Is Paris also team con? Is Sam? Is Rosengart? What about Drew Barrymore?

Can Britney not have a victory? Why must everyone and everything be against her in some of your minds...

Totami bestie let's just stick to getting our hearts shattered from this Ava rollout and refrain from stuff like this!

didn't he agree to settle with Britney's abusers/exploiters for a measly 7 million dollars? i'm inclined to say yes if that is true :giraffe:

Britney stan theories are always a fun read :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.