Jamie Foxx gets denied entry to Cardi's 30th Birthday Bash; was invited

Mellark

Belicalis, sis... 

gpyaCI2.gif

This is not shade at all, but I honestly believed Cardi was much older than just 30 :jonny2:

ANd in relation to this thread, I think 10 guests is a bit much to bring along with you 

is 30 her industry age or something? theres no way shes from 1992… wasnt she a stripper in 2010 already? 

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

is 30 her industry age or something? theres no way shes from 1992… wasnt she a stripper in 2010 already? 

Cardi in 2010

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

4C9ABF4100000578-0-image-a-52_1527211453

3 hours ago, Lukey said:

This is not shade at all, but I honestly believed Cardi was much older than just 30 :jonny2:

ANd in relation to this thread, I think 10 guests is a bit much to bring along with you 

She probably is, lying about age is common in the industry 

Jamie it was probaly for the best, you never know what scandalous and illegal activities happen at these celebrity birthday bashes.

I find it so funny that Cardi is just entering her 30s and Nicki is about to say goodbye to them. :lmao:

The venue also changed last minute and 2 of her biggest fans AKA bloggers & influencers on her payroll (Armon & Anthonyuncensoreddd), said it was lame, small, security was a nightmare and a few celebs actually left. :dancehall2:

And Tiffany Haddish was there. :rip:

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.