• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Blue Rose

• JBJT2786

• Protocol

It’s the stylist job to pay the designer with the budget given or secure free clothing. 

Not this being the third or fourth accusation of theft already in the Renaissample era. :deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

It’s the stylist job to pay the designer with the budget given or secure free clothing. 

So she hires immoral people with shady business practices?

Sounds like her whole enterprise is full of such persons judging from all the drama that surrounds her since the early 2000s. Rob Fusari, Toni Braxton, Ne-Yo, BC Jean, Bangladesh, Kelis, and the list goes on have all had issues with her ways behind the scenes.

What can you expect from someone with enough unhinged arrogance to compare herself to a deity on stage.

Yeah, this isn't cool.  Marni needs to get it together

Bey needs a better team cuz damn....now she's catching strays in things that don't invovle her :rip: . (I'm saying this cuz the gripe seems to be more towards the stylist than Bey herself)

2 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Queen :clap3:

nfcncncncmv

This narrative of blaming artists for their shitty employees is kind of tired.

Bey is not responsible for this

JohnWayneHolland

And Beyonce is probably aware of this, a toxic working environment and she does nothing about it, it's a 100% her fault and she should be held accountable for it.

I hate this so much. Andrew follows her on Instagram so I hope Bey sees this and pays her herself. And get rid of Marni :deadbanana4:

Just now, ABeyBraith said:

I hate this so much. Andrew follows her on Instagram so I hope Bey sees this and pays her herself. And get rid of Marni :deadbanana4:

She wont get rid of Marni, but this is terrible.  

Andrew should just take over everything, tbh :lmao:

To all the stans of a certain artist in here kii'ing at Bey's employees being sh!tty people, trust that the subject of employees is the last thing you want to talk about.

OT: Marni is nasty! Let's hold her accountable :clap3:

Marni needs to get it together. 

Also, this has nothing to do with Beyonce per say. Tired of yall trying to down this era now that the music is musicing without visuals or heavy promotion. 

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

She wont get rid of Marni, but this is terrible.  

Andrew should just take over everything, tbh :lmao:

She should because this is reprehensible. There’s no excuse for it at all. 

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

And Beyonce is probably aware of this, a toxic working environment and she does nothing about it, it's a 100% her fault and she should be held accountable for it.

What a blatant accusation, do you have receipts to back up your claim?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.