M.I.A: Vaccines as bad as Alex Jones

MaxxiPad

12 hours ago, Domination said:

Pray tell, what exactly about it do you regret? In what way has it impacted your life that is regrettable?

After the first dose I developed a tightness in my upper abdomen where the liver is. Felt like I was flexing muscles but I wasn't. And for a month it constantly felt that way without relief. I also developed this tingling sensation all over my body under the skin, like something was crawling, but it was underneath. After the second dose, luckily the abdomen tightness went away, but the tingling didn't and kind of evolved more to random itches deep under the skin. I also got this sudden itch on the top of my foot, no marks or anything, but I scratched so hard I was left with a bruise - which is still dark a year later. Throughout the last year I kept having this itching sensation throughout - though not as severe as that one spot on my foot. A few months ago I looked up what other people with similar issues were doing after the vaccine, and began treating it myself. So finally the last month has been more normal again, though something still feels a bit off ever since those doses. As a fully healthy person, why did I have to take that for a virus I can easily survive?

I also got both my doses with a friend/co-worker, so same batch as mine for both. She had intense chest pain after the first, and fainted after the second. For the past year she has been dealing with random pains (which I also get in arms and legs), and has random days where she can't walk for a few hours because her leg won't work.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• Headlock

• flower moon

• Kamil24

18 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

After the first dose I developed a tightness in my upper abdomen where the liver is. Felt like I was flexing muscles but I wasn't. And for a month it constantly felt that way without relief. I also developed this tingling sensation all over my body under the skin, like something was crawling, but it was underneath. After the second dose, luckily the abdomen tightness went away, but the tingling didn't and kind of evolved more to random itches deep under the skin. I also got this sudden itch on the top of my foot, no marks or anything, but I scratched so hard I was left with a bruise - which is still dark a year later. Throughout the last year I kept having this itching sensation throughout - though not as severe as that one spot on my foot. A few months ago I looked up what other people with similar issues were doing after the vaccine, and began treating it myself. So finally the last month has been more normal again, though something still feels a bit off ever since those doses. As a fully healthy person, why did I have to take that for a virus I can easily survive?

I also got both my doses with a friend/co-worker, so same batch as mine for both. She had intense chest pain after the first, and fainted after the second. For the past year she has been dealing with random pains (which I also get in arms and legs), and has random days where she can't walk for a few hours because her leg won't work.

They will ignore your post even though unfortunate cases like yours are happening more and more on the daily, while the Pfizer rats and co are getting exposed too :cm:

Edited by Mystic Boy

I miss when M.I.A. when her only platform was her music. Fxxk off and get vaccines. I had covid before vaccines and still have taste and smell issues- that was in Oct 2020. For the slow ones, that's two years later I have still noticed effects. Not to mention the other symptoms that strung along for a couple weeks to months to year to two years after the two week "all better" mark. Those risks are significantly cut with a vaccine.

So I'm so sorry if you had a vaccine and were icky for a day, how horrible it must have been. :sadviolin:

Edited by kawaiizaddy

M.I.A has some good songs but she’s not the brightest pea in the pod. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.