TMZ Staffer: Kanye Praised Hitler During Taping of 2018 Podcast Interview

ClashAndBurn

Edited by ClashAndBurn

Nothing unexpected frm him

Tbh he will come with something more outrageous for his next act so whatever

must be a new project coming up

is there footage?... wtf is wrong with him like seriously. hes the male candace owens

I am convinced that even if the video of him praising Hitler was out, his fans and celebrity friends would still side with him and find him excuses. At this point it feels like he is the leader of a cult. The man is completely crazy. And dangerous.

Ye the type of people saying "He was a bad man but the man knew how to lead!" :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Ye the type of people saying "He was a bad man but the man knew how to lead!" :deadbanana2:

Which isn't even true because his leadership led the Nazis to ruin.

It would be one thing if he was just another celebrity (still awful and inexcusable, but add him to the list, right?), but we have to remember this man was - and may be in the future - a presidential candidate. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

The way this crap is becoming normalized and the public is becoming desensitized. This dumb@$$ will continue to have a career after this as well. Truly dangerous times we are living in right now. :biblio:

This was 4 years ago and they're just now mentioning this??

Listen straight up, he's going to die within the next ten years. Between his mental health, the deterioration of his personal life and the media circus he creates and the negative attention, it just gives me tragic ending vibes ala Michael/Whitney. Bookmark on this.

29 minutes ago, bjorn said:

What bothers me is that if a woman did all this she’d receive the Amber Heard cancellation

Imagine Taylor swift doing this?

**** this man. I don’t care what mental health excuse the public comes up with but I’m never supporting this scum of a human 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.