GRAMMYs Name Jennifer Lopez as the "Most Influential Latin Entertainer of all time"

DRPapi809

THE MOST INFLUENTIAL LATIN ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME PER THE RECORDING ACADEMY 

With record-setting, boundary-breaking careers as an actor, dancer, and GRAMMY-nominated singer,

@JLo is arguably the most influential #Latin entertainer of all time. #WomenInTheMix

:gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• La Reina

• lestat111

• TheShowoff

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashanti did that :ghostface:

Will that be placed on a Grammy plaque or something? 

The Grammys praising J.Lo while collectively never giving her a Grammy :foxaylove3:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Que Hicistes, Grammys? :eddie:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Shakira says hello, Aguilera says Hi, Gloria Estefan says Hola, JLO is up there but idk about the most when it comes to latin music

The people that chose her must be white because growing up in Latin America I can tell you these artists:

Celia Cruz

Shakira

are way more influential 

15 minutes ago, DRPapi809 said:

THE MOST INFLUENTIAL LATIN ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME PER THE RECORDING ACADEMY 

With record-setting, boundary-breaking careers as an actor, dancer, and GRAMMY-nominated singer,

@JLo is arguably the most influential #Latin entertainer of all time. #WomenInTheMix

:gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1::gaylocat1:

They also gave 3 aoty’s to Taylor Swift too

wbk Grammys have special taste

I agrih :clap3: LATINA LEGEND LA JENNIFER LOPEZ

Mi gente latino, its power :clap3: 

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Mi gente latino, its power :clap3: 

I ******* DIED. :ahh:

15 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

The people that chose her must be white because growing up in Latin America I can tell you these artists:

Celia Cruz

Shakira

are way more influential 

17 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Shakira says hello, Aguilera says Hi, Gloria Estefan says Hola, JLO is up there but idk about the most when it comes to latin music

Guys they said entertainer. Not artist. All of those mentioned have actually worked on a project from scratch, production creative project etc. I don’t see where the problem is.

jlo is great, but that’s all she is Icon based on popularity and entertainment. Her shows are great and she puts in the work in that sense, but for her to sit down and build an album from scratch and carry an album all on her own like Gloria Shakira or Selena Q ? Nah not jlo 

so good for her though, she is a hard worker glad she’s getting recognized. 

For some reason, the Recording Academy loves using GRAMMY-less artists for clicks. They did the same type of tweet for Avril Lavigne not too long ago.

The Latin recording academy did the same thing to Thalia - some honorary entertainment award and everybody was like then where is her real Grammy.

but I guess they are right. Thalia queen of novelas and business pioneer. truly one of the first to do so after Selena Q, and then jlo also a great entertainer and versatile in everything she does, So bravo.

1 hour ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

The Grammys praising J.Lo while collectively never giving her a Grammy :foxaylove3:

Mte ???

I would say Venezuelan-American Mariah Carey Nuñez is more influential.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.