MAGAs are also tired of Kanye

Chemist

IDK all of these just feel pointless. I don't think he actually believes anything he says, he's just doing this for attention.

I can't even take Black Hebrew talking points seriously. Geographically and historically, it doesn't even make sense that black people in the US were the direct descendants of Israelites. You only hear Black Israelite talking points in the USA. Not in Eastern Africa or anywhere else and the movement constantly misinterprets Jewish eschatology and ignore significant elements of Jewish religion. Like this talking point can so easily be refuted by using logic and historic evidence.. something Kanye lacks ofc

Kanye will be fine but if he takes down Candace Owens, I’ll count that as a win :michael:

(Spoiler; he won’t)

everything about this is stupid 

Edited by sickening

The fact that Fox News is giving him his own segments to ramble his delusions. :bibliahh:

The way Fox News thought they finally had a big name celebrity supporting them (despite bashing celebs who get political) and booked that Kanye interview only for him to ramble and go after Jews. 

Literally everything they do backfires 

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

I mean... true, but MAGA's lost their right to say this when they had no problem with making Donald Trump the face of their political movement :rip: The bar is clearly in HELL

Well maga sheep are more likely than not to be racist pos so

Ben Shapiro thinks it's okay to oppress other minority groups, just not Jews because he's Jewish:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.