Tweet dragging Harry's recent album goes viral

KatyPrismSpirit

OHSH's are appearing like wildfire recently :deadvision:  mass cancellation is on the horizon me fears :michael:

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

I know what i will say will probably be "crazy" but the only song on the album that i like is "As It Was".

Tf be calm spose to mean 

Just now, rooby.booby said:

I know what i will say will probably be "crazy" but the only song on the album that i like is "As It Was".

I only listened to this album once and that was a month in advance of its original release when it leaked  :deadvision: Matilda and Little Freak are cute bopz i fear :bird:

It’s a snoozefest just like all his other albums. I don’t get the hype. Give me a Zayn album any day of the week.

l

21 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

OHSH's are appearing like wildfire recently :deadvision:  mass cancellation is on the horizon me fears :michael:

lol it’s even funnier when you look into it, because it’s just a Beyoncé stan telling a troll with 7 followers to “be calm”

7FZqKAH.jpg

Edited by inmymendes

I liked Fine Line better, because it felt like there was room to grow and a lot of potential.

Possibilities were endless... now it doesn't feel like that

23 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

When the album leaked I was like; ''well maybe I only liked AIW bc it might be the only one that's finished and the other ones are demos''. little did I know that that was the final thing :rip: Self titled and Fine Line both made it to my end of the year top 5 albums of their respective years, I've never had a fall out quite as bad as with any other artist ever. 

16 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

the album is still smashing. no one cares about viral tweets

Still smashing and AIW breaking many records... no wonder they hating! :gayrrycat1:

Literally the posterchild of an ‘industry plant’. I’ve never seen someone more talentless that gets such a heavy push on all fronts in music, film, and media. Hollywood kept shoving him down our throats and the people finally said ENOUGH. 

This was such a drop off in quality compared to his debut and Fine Line. It's aging worse than a banana in the sun 

The bigger the star, the bigger the target

Who cares at this point lol

Yeah right. Now they're switching

But they were very quick to praise and stream all of the sh*t he was releasing :isudumblmao:

and fine line wasn't very good either but nobodys ready for that conversation

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

His stans are something else :deadbanana4:

This tweet is homophobic tbh :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.