Heidi Klum and daughter pose in underwear; face backlash

prézli

The comments under the Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CjicmVkDwBT/

Weird in many ways

mother and daughter though????

I like to think I’m progressive in these things but mom and daughter in lingerie in the same video shoot is just a bit ick.

I do this with my mom all the time.

imagine being FORTY NINE with a body like that :ghostface:

I'm not seeing the problem here...? 

I would understand the backlash if her daughter was a minor but she is an adult isn’t she? And they’re both models. Plus it doesn’t look vulgar at all so I don’t see the problem? Comments be acting like they’re scissoring or something.

What’s the difference between this and taking pics with your mom at the beach in bathing suits? Some people are weird

People are so miserable.

So if they were in swimwear that would have been suddenly, magically acceptable? smh Some people need their Internet access revoked, tired of Daily Mail jerks complaining about every goddamn thing

35 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I would understand the backlash if her daughter was a minor but she is an adult isn’t she? And they’re both models. Plus it doesn’t look vulgar at all so I don’t see the problem? Comments be acting like they’re scissoring or something.

Right. I came here expecting it to be a young child.

this is so stupid, there’s nothing wrong with two women standing side by side, especially mother and daughter. Women change and get naked in front of each other commonly 

Honestly I can understand why people would think this is weird. If it was a celebrity father and son posing together in underwear, us gays would have a stronger reaction and some of us would think it's weird too. I probably would.

But women in underwear means nothing to us so we can easily dismiss this :rip:

I don't see any problem here, they're both models and the pictures are really nice :michael:

Not people acting like they are kissing each other or something like that :rip: 

She’s an adult, it’s actually really cool her mother is doing this with her.  They both look amazing.

1 hour ago, Icarus said:

Honestly I can understand why people would think this is weird. If it was a celebrity father and son posing together in underwear, us gays would have a stronger reaction and some of us would think it's weird too. I probably would.

But women in underwear means nothing to us so we can easily dismiss this :rip:

This isn’t sexual tho.  There’s a major difference between how society views mother-daughter relationships and father-son relationships, especially when it comes to things like growing up and maturing into an adult.  Mothers are expected to take their daughters bra shopping, teach them about tampons and periods, help them shop for clothes that fit a changing body, talk about how to have safe sex and protect yourself, birth, etc.  This ad basically shows that dynamic, aka an older mother and her adult daughter can both be customers of an underwear/lingerie line.  A multi-generational concept.  

Who gives a ****? They both look good and are literal adult models… we need to end this cancel culture crap asap

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

A tweet with 127 likes? That warrants making a post??

Dude... I was using the tweet because that was the way to embed it on ATRL. There are many comments on IG.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.