Kanye reveals name of children's school; Kim paying for entire school's security

ShouldersSideways

Kim Kardashian is opening her wallet to pay for heightened security at her kids' private school ... all because Kanye West has blasted the name of the school to the world, creating a heightened security risk.

Ye has been on a tear, trying to get their 4 kids to enroll at his Donda Academy. He's been Instagramming the name of the school where the kids are currently enrolled, and that means any random person now knows exactly where the school is located.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the school recently hired additional security as an extra precaution, and Kim is footing the bill. We're told the increased security presence isn't because Kanye himself poses a threat, but there's concern someone could see his messages about the school and show up on campus ... posing a risk to students.

Kanye has been putting a full-court press on Kim to enroll the kids at Donda. Kim has resisted, in no small part because it's not an accredited school. A recent Rolling Stone story said Donda offers, "Parkour classes, a cone of silence, and a principal with no apparent formal teaching experience."

This will probably end up with his kids being asked to leave the school... father of the year

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/11/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-kid-school-security-online-attacks-threats/?adid=social-twa

Who tf enrolls their kids at a school owned by someone who publicly stated never read a book :deadvision:

I hope he's never seeing those kids again until they are old enough to decide for themselves. 

He is in fact a danger to them and Kim. Unbelievable!

no sympathy for her. she has all the money and then some to pay it. it’s the kids u feel for .. i’m sure they still love him too, but the idea of him influencing children (his own or otherwise) is heartbreaking. the size and nature of his ego is a contagious corrosive rot of the worst kind.

I only feel sorry for the kids, Kim knew who she was marrying and more importantly WHY she was marrying him.

5 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

putting his kids on danger.. really :biblio:

Not just his own, but all the kids that attend the school.

The parents of the kids that attend are all wealthy and powerful and I would not be surprised if they demand Kim's kids be expelled for the safety of everyone.

Kim needs to remove access at this point as he’s just a danger to his children.

Yeah, this isn't good. They need to do something with him because he does more dumb things as the days go.

At this point, I bet Kimberly regrets the day she got involved with him, he became a bigger mess than what she's used to and that she can deal with.

MadonnasBoyfriend

This might be the straw then bans him from SM like Donald. We can only hope

He keeps publicly spiraling every few months because he doesn't take his meds. He needs to be locked up until he’s sane enough to take them willingly.

I hope all the other rich parents at this school Sue him broke! 

So tired of reading about this man (and I used to be a fan). I guess no one's going to do anything until he hurts himself or somebody else.

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

this stopped being funny a long time ago. the authorities need to get involved STAT. this is out of control

Yeah, I'm scared for Kim's safety, I think there's risk of an OJ/Nicole Brown situation :dancehall:

2 hours ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

I only feel sorry for the kids, Kim knew who she was marrying and more importantly WHY she was marrying him.

When they married, he was a narcissist known for making outrageous statements, no one could've known that he would become a white supremacist who makes violent threats and could be a danger to her and her children

I think Trevor summed it up well:

I saw some video of the kids inside the Donda school and it was giving serious cult vibes. Not normal at all and potentially damaging to developing kids. For example: the kids have to gather and shout “GOOD MORNING, DONDA!” Over and over to a projected image of Kanye’s dead mom every morning. North was leading it in the video I saw of course. If I were Kim, I would want my kids in the best school in CA. They have so many amazing programs there. Kim is in a much harder situation then people give her credit for, and I’m not even a stan at all. 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Who tf enrolls their kids at a school owned by someone who publicly stated never read a book :deadvision:

Our current political climate includes banning books and closing libraries. So probably more parents than you’d think… :ace:

yeah, this has gotten too far. I’m not sure why he’s so dead set on ending his career, but even die hard fans I knew are turning on him. mess.

The other parents must be pissed

• ATRL Moderator

I feel awful for his kids.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.