GOP Candidate: “Next thing we need to do is go after gay marriage.”

Horizon Flame

I'm not surprised. Ever since Roe was overturned, that whole group has moved onto the LGBT community by constantly harassing gay bars and drag shows. It's their new agenda to take down knowing that the Supreme Court hinted at overturning Obergefell vs Hodges. 

But Rave Dubin and all the gay conservatives told me this wouldn't happen and that the left was homophobic because we support trans rights?

I must say I am truly shocked. After all, we've been loudly told for months that ending Roe has nothing to do with marriage equality and Republicans have no interest in coming for gay marriage. Perhaps some of the log cabin Republicans on this forum would care to weigh in?

World is in a brink of WW3 and all they think about is gays having sex.

OEBqSEf.gif

So this is obviously disgusting, but that aside, do they not have to give a compelling argument that makes sense as to why gays shouldn’t be allowed to get married? And they simply can’t do that. All I’ve heard conservatives say is they think gays getting married could potentially cause harm, at which point the judge could easily say

spacer.png

because that has never and will never be backed up with any data :cm:

Horizon Flame
26 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

So this is obviously disgusting, but that aside, do they not have to give a compelling argument that makes sense as to why gays shouldn’t be allowed to get married? And they simply can’t do that. All I’ve heard conservatives say is they think gays getting married could potentially cause harm, at which point the judge could easily say

spacer.png

because that has never and will never be backed up with any data :cm:

They believe it’s a state’s rights issue. They want it thrown back to the states where it’ll be banned and then they’ll pass a defense of marriage act in Congress. That’s their goal. This Supreme Court will happily throw it back to the states too. 

8 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

They believe it’s a state’s rights issue. They want it thrown back to the states where it’ll be banned and then they’ll pass a defense of marriage act in Congress. That’s their goal. This Supreme Court will happily throw it back to the states too. 

Would most states choose to ban it?

Also, how can gay marriage be considered a state’s rights issue, but not straight marriage?

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.