• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Sweetestsecret

• Roman Holiday

• The Witch

On 1/30/2023 at 11:10 AM, TaylorNation said:

i’m sorry but this movie was awful :rip:  very generic, not funny and not scary… movies like this were a dime a dozen 20 years ago, I really don’t understand why it’s being praised so much 

and Allison Williams was the real villain not the doll

It's a fun campy little thriller. It's not that complex. 

And I honestly can't think of many good films from 20 years ago in the vein of an AI thriller, excluding the early Terminators.

On 1/29/2023 at 7:10 PM, TaylorNation said:

and Allison Williams was the real villain not the doll

thats your GET OUT ptsd talking

• ATRL Moderator

Finally got the chance to watch this in theaters tonight and I had a blast. It was honestly so much fun! Bring on the sequel :jamming:

Roman Holiday

I really hope the sequel gets an R rating. The PG-13 was cute for box office slayage but Megan needs to show the GP she’s a serious artist. 

spacer.png

I liked it, it was interesting.

And looveed the horror parts when the M3GAN gurl was creepy with her walk :clap3:

Loves it cause it's something new.

Edited by Henry Torres

Just got out the theaters, and OMG this was Amazing :WAP:

Most fun I had at the movies in a while, excluding MCU films. Like it was the perfect amount of Camp. But still very Emotional and some good horror action scenes. Glad it’s getting a sequel with a bigger budget. The casting of the little girl and the Megan voice actor was amazing. I would definitely recommend watching this with friends too. Just an overall fun experience. 

This made $10M more cumulative box office than Scream 5?

:gaycat6:

Edited by Sexyzinger

9 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

This made $10M more cumulative box office than Scream 5?

:gaycat6:

M3EGAN (budget $12million)

Worldwide gross: $165,700,690

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/M3GAN#tab=box-office

Scream (budget $24 million)

Worldwide gross: $138,874,789

https://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Scream-(2022)#tab=summary

The unrated cut is confirmed. Will be released on Blu-Ray next month, atleast here in Germany. There  is supposed to be more gore and explicit language in it.

2 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Why not just show us the real version first :angry:

Capitalism

MadonnasBoyfriend

I hope I'm able to tell what the differences are. Whenever I watch an unrated version of a film I simply can't ever tell the difference.

The movie was frontloaded. It quickly fizzled out. It won't even make the century mark because they were so eager to put it on digital.  Positive: I was surprised that this movie did better than the last Scream movie. 

23 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Unrated in what way? Is there gonna be a titty out?

:sherlock:

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Cloy said:

The movie was frontloaded. It quickly fizzled out. It won't even make the century mark because they were so eager to put it on digital.  Positive: I was surprised that this movie did better than the last Scream movie. 

I mean, grossing $170 million against a $12 million budget is pretty great. I think this way Universal maximizes their profits. They made a pretty penny from theatrical, and probably a lot from PVOD on top of that. They have this 17 day window model thing and I have to assume it works because they’ve been using it on all of their recent releases :michael: Who knows though, maybe the sequel can do even better.

Off topic, but really hoping Scream VI can at least outperform 5cream, loving how many horror films are slaying the game right now :jamming:

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 2/17/2023 at 3:32 PM, genetic fail said:

Capitalism

Lame. I already seen this like 3 times and it doesn't need a 4th viewing but I wanna see what this is all about too 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.