M3GAN 2.0 (2025) | Joshua Bassett joins cast

genetic fail

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Without spoiling anything, if there's some twist in the movie? :gaycat5: Planning to watch it next week, I'm too busy this week.

It's pretty straightforward. There's no Malignant-level twist or anything.

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

yeah that's not it sis :deadbanana:

The reach :toofunny2:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Sweetestsecret

• Roman Holiday

• The Witch

Just came out of the theater.

Um....well it wasn't bad? I'm really not understanding the praise though. The Childs Play reboot was much better imo.

I really wish they would've kept the original R rating 

this movie has strong industry plant vibes, idk how else to explain it 

21 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

me when i try to finish an essay in the most articulate way for a meaningless subject

Just watched the movie and overall enjoyed it! My thoughts:

• I don't mind the PG-13 rating and in fact I think it matched the movie well with how Megan's kills are meant to be discreet.
  • I like that none of the main characters were needlessly dumb. At the beginning I was concerned that Gemma would just spend the entire movie trying to justify Megan and making stupid decisions to protect her career so I appreciate that she actually spent most of the movie trying to stop M3GAN even though most of her efforts were fruitless.
  • I also wasn't expecting the movie's themes on family and mortality. I thought it would at most just be a commentary on AI but I like the dynamic between Gemma and Cadey and thought the scene where Gemma tells Cadey it's okay to feel sad about her parents dying was really sweet. :chick3:
  • I thought the final shot was way too cliche and unnecessary. There's already enough material for a sequel with the data for M3GAN being downloaded onto Kurt's laptop that we don't need the cliffhanger.
  • I don't know why but I predicted the fight between Bruce and M3GAN to happen. :rip:
  • I don't get what's the difference between the scene where M3GAN is first revealed and the next one where her she is built again? So I thought the first scene was kind of pointless since we see Gemma go through the process of designing her again anyway.
  • I was expecting my theatre to be mostly gays (:skull:) but it was actually diverse. One guy was low-key annoying though because he kept laughing throughout the movie. Like I understand the movie is campy but he laughed at so many pointless parts of the film.
  • The trailer spoiled almost all of the deaths. :toofunny3:
  • I expect the sequel to be called M3GAN 2.0.
Edited by Jotham

Watched this yesterday! lol It was fun, but obviously it felt more of a parody. 

On 1/11/2023 at 5:55 AM, 305 said:

I've read somewhere that there will be a r-rated cut. 

6 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

I've read somewhere that there will be a r-rated cut. 

On 1/11/2023 at 6:55 AM, 305 said:

Just came out of the theater.

Um....well it wasn't bad? I'm really not understanding the praise though. The Childs Play reboot was much better imo.

Wait for the DVD in April .. the writer Akela Cooper teased an Unrated version for Streaming, DVD and Blu Ray. https://popgeeks.com/m3gan-2-under-development-and-an-unrated-version-coming/

m3gan was bitchy, it was fun but yeah the amount of deaths was LOW, there was no 'horror,' it's a thriller with comedy

i adored her dance and the elevator scene; more blood and gore, r-rated should be in the cinema next!

This was a bit of a slay tbh! Balanced horror and humour fairly well. I felt it didn’t take itself too seriously but didn’t verge into silly - which was good.

The theatre was full of teenagers so I see why they brought the rating down.

It gave me basically what I was hoping for/expecting from the trailer. 

Edited by wraith

95% again on rotten tomatoes. 80% audience score 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

I liked it, but I hate movies that kill animals :weeps: 

The overarching themes of capitalism, tech, familial relationships and dealing with death were all pretty well woven into the plot though. 

Roman Holiday

Im thinking of going to watch a 2nd time but Ms Megan is still BOOKING seats like crazy at my local theaters 

Megan’s debut era rivaling some of the other girls’ :clap3:

going to see this today finally and just opened the ticket website to see half the seats are already sold out :wave:

m3gan is THAT girl :penguin:

It was so fun to watch in theaters! :ahh: me and my coworker went after work, dying of laughter. Her singing Titanium still caught me off guard.

On 1/14/2023 at 3:42 AM, kandicha said:

going to see this today finally and just opened the ticket website to see half the seats are already sold out :wave:

m3gan is THAT girl :penguin:

It’s still selling well, it’s such a good movie :clap3: get tickets while you can! 

On 1/10/2023 at 7:17 PM, Gui Blackout said:

Yeah it’s not that at all like gay people love that doll cause it’s pretty and sassy and doesn’t give a sh*t. It’s like deadpool for gays or smthn 

I did end up seeing this... not really scary at all but so funny. The elevator scene was the best, I lost it laughing in the middle of the theater.

M3GAN is an icon. I can't wait for her reign of terror to continue in the sequel.

Edited by kandicha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.