• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Sweetestsecret

• Roman Holiday

• The Witch

Roman Holiday
1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

M3GAN singlehandedly became main pop girl, main killer girl, main horror girl, main choreography girl with just one movie. :giraffe: The movie is great, a breath of fresh air. Pure entertainment with no hidden meanings.

The whole theatre lost their **** during the Titanium scene. :bibliahh:

I thought it had meaning, albeit not hidden and pretty obvious. Don’t let technology raise your kids and have them rely on parasocial Dynamics

Just now, Roman Holiday said:

I thought it had meaning, albeit not hidden and pretty obvious. Don’t let technology raise your kids and have them rely on parasocial Dynamics

Well yeah obviously but the movie was clearly made for pure entertainment. 

I had absolutely no interest in this movie but y'all are hyping it up so imma have to buy a ticket 

The random singing :deadbanana2:

but chile M3gan was DEFINITELY eating up those looks tho omg the black coat look >>>>>

Spoiler

just saw this earlier this was actually HILLARIOUS :laugh: the scene where m3gan looks over the fence to plot how she’s gonna take out the neighbor and their dog :dies:

Of course, Avatar handily took back #1 on Saturday with $20M, but M3GAN is seeing a wonderful Saturday hold. Early estimate of $11.5M is a very healthy 27% jump from the true Friday debut. Very very good for a horror film. $30M or more should be on lock for the weekend if that holds. 

The movie took a bit of time to really get going and the ending was generic, but whew the middle SLAYED. The director definitely understood the assignment and nailed the level of camp that this movie needed. So many of the funniest moments in the movie were still shots without any dialogue :dies:

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

98% is wayyyy too high for this film :deadbanana2: what kinda payola?

It's definitely enjoyable and fun but a near perfect score? UM!

RT doesn’t do weighted scores. Either you liked it or not. And 98% of critics liked it. So it’s 98%. 

If you want a weighted score metacritic has it around 72. If that, for whatever reason, makes you feel better. 

Opening on par with Scream 5 would be amazing. Fingers crossed for $30M+ OW.

3 hours ago, kokonk said:

this was SO fun. enjoyed every minute, although the ending is kind of basic

... how does it end ? Is it not satisfying?

This was such a kii :ahh:I love it and it wasn't such a bore even in slow parts as most horror-leaning movies tend to be.

Spoiler

The random singings and that one piano bit KILLED me :ahh:

When she was dragged by the dog and tossed around during the final scene :ahh: It was all too funny :ahh:

She is sassy and she knows it. :jonny6: 

Can't wait for MEGAN2 :jonny6:

If the $11.5M Saturday holds, it's locked for $30M, likely $31M. Just needs $6.8M Sunday for $30M. 

3 hours ago, BNF91 said:

If the $11.5M Saturday holds, it's locked for $30M, likely $31M. Just needs $6.8M Sunday for $30M. 

SMASH ! :clap3:

Great movie 

wish I had her when the bully’s were sexually sssuating me and rubbing semen all of my shoes 👠 

43 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Great movie 

wish I had her when the bully’s were sexually sssuating me and rubbing semen all of my shoes 👠 

omg stay strong queen! 

I wanna watch this

Just got home from the cinema and this was a blast! A must-watch in the big screen! The way M3GAN outsassed Chucky! Can't wait for the eventual crossover :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.