Harry Styles throws away Palestinian Flag once he realizes what flag it is

MotoPapi

A fan threw a flag on stage and he grabbed it and jumped around with it a bit, once he realized he was holding the Palestinian ?? flag, he threw it away and many took it as a form of disdain or disrespect. 

anyway he’s getting rightfully dragged 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• More Than A Melody

• rihannabiggestfan

• Taylor fanboy

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a reach :deadbanana2: If he was able to see what flag it was by spinning around then surely he saw what he was taking while he was looking at the fan holding it

Edited by Illuminati

I am an OHSH but that was so fast I’m not even sure he realized what it was :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

An absolute reach. :rip: 

Harry could kiss a Palestinian flag and he'd still get "fully dragged" by twitter. Twitter is literally a hate app, they like no one and latch onto popular artists to drag them. He's still the biggest pop star on the planet right now, and that really hurts their (and your) feelings. He will not lose, and you clearly can't grasp it.

You really tried with this thread, but no amount of "viral hate on twitter" or ATRL reaching threads will takeaway from the fact that y'all are part of the group of people with miserable lives who put celebrities down and participate in hate mobs because it's the only way to feel better about how awful your reality is.

Go outside, hug a friend.

i came to drag but yeah it happened all so quickly I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt 

6 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Harry could kiss a Palestinian flag and he'd still get "fully dragged" by twitter. Twitter is literally a hate app, they like no one and latch onto popular artists to drag them. He's still the biggest pop star on the planet right now, and that really hurts their (and your) feelings. He will not lose, and you clearly can't grasp it.

You really tried with this thread, but no amount of "viral hate on twitter" or ATRL reaching threads will takeaway from the fact that y'all are part of the group of people with miserable lives who put celebrities down and participate in hate mobs because it's the only way to feel better about how awful your reality is.

Go outside, hug a friend.

It's really tells you how derranged some of these anti-Israel folks are that just cause Harry held this toy with and Israeli flag for like a sec in a 1D concert YEARS ago, they're still bitter and trying to frame him as anti-Palestine :rip:

4 minutes ago, KKW said:

Nothing is that serious, we're both in a deserted pop culture forum.

So? Stop throwing politics at artists :coffee2:

If you care so much about politics get up your s and do something.. They are suppose to perform not lecture or make a statement that will hurt some fans 

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

It's really tells you how derranged some of these anti-Israel folks are that just cause Harry held this toy with and Israeli flag for like a sec in a 1D concert YEARS ago, they're still bitter and trying to frame him as anti-Palestine :rip:

The day people realize that supporting fans of a country has nothing to do with supporting the government of a country... The timing of this hammer was the problem as it was around the time of the Gaza conflict flaring up in 2014, but he put the hammer down when he saw the flag in it, there's literal video of it. And he has never said anything positive regarding the Israeli government whatsoever, all he's ever talked about is Jewish culture and loving Israeli fans (in the context of... I love fans of this and that and that other country, the typical corny thing artists say).

It feels very pointed that people take appreciation of Jewish culture and love to FANS, not government, of a country, as support towards genocide and Apartheid and the terrible things governments do. That doesn't happen when he waves flags of other countries or says he loves other countries or that he wants to visit them, it's antisemitic because it's sort of implying that Jewish people are a monolith, you know, the typical conspiracy theory about Jews running things behind the scenes and stuff

Idk if this is a reach, he clearly took a look at the flag before he let it go...

...but I'm more doubtful that Harry even knows what the Palestine flag looks like

I don't like him one bit but this is the a stretch as others have pointed out. The Palestinian flag has the pan-Arab colours and it's not the only flag that bears the same colours - Kuwait, Jordan, UAE, Sudan. I mean, the flags of Jordan and Palestine are identical almost. Not even geography nerds could tell the flags apart just from a 5 second glimpse of it. And we're not expecting Harry to know every flag in the world, are we?

Edited by Pendulum

10 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Idk if this is a reach, he clearly took a look at the flag before he let it go...

...but I'm more doubtful that Harry even knows what the Palestine flag looks like

All of this, tbh.

13 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

The day people realize that supporting fans of a country has nothing to do with supporting the government of a country... The timing of this hammer was the problem as it was around the time of the Gaza conflict flaring up in 2014, but he put the hammer down when he saw the flag in it, there's literal video of it. And he has never said anything positive regarding the Israeli government whatsoever, all he's ever talked about is Jewish culture and loving Israeli fans (in the context of... I love fans of this and that and that other country, the typical corny thing artists say).

It feels very pointed that people take appreciation of Jewish culture and love to FANS, not government, of a country, as support towards genocide and Apartheid and the terrible things governments do. That doesn't happen when he waves flags of other countries or says he loves other countries or that he wants to visit them, it's antisemitic because it's sort of implying that Jewish people are a monolith, you know, the typical conspiracy theory about Jews running things behind the scenes and stuff

Classic blind Jew hatred unfortunately.. but nothing new on here or on twitter

Classic zionist. He was already called out for being overtly pro-Israel and Islamophobic. Straight garbage.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

I was gonna say this is a reach it is odd the way he catches it, glances at it, and then tosses it.

48 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

An absolute reach. :rip: 

So close the thread Mister Mod :confused: no need to have two threads open anyways

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.