Has anyone gotten symptoms after getting vaccinated/booster?

Feather

Have you experienced any symptoms after the vaccine?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you experienced any symptoms after the vaccine?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feather

• Jack.

• Joyride

• Kamil24

I literally have not heard ANYONE else mention this but I wet my bed both when I got my original vaccine and the booster :rip: only happened those two times, I'm not a bedwetter I promise but yeah it's put me off of getting another booster cuz... 

Muscle pain, mild chills and fatigue the day after I got my booster but that was it.

I had the first dose of Pfizer and had chest pain for weeks. I was FORCED into getting the second shot regardless of my symptoms and it got worse. I had stress test on my heart and there was minor inflammation. I refuse to take anymore MRNA vaccines due to my personal experiences with them. 

40 minutes ago, Joyride said:

this could be paranoia

No, it’s the vaccine. It is a side effect. 

I got my Pfizer (Comirnaty) booster today and will find out.

The adapted COVID-19 vaccines Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.1 and Spikevax bivalent Original/Omicron BA.1 are now authorised across the EU. This follows a decision from the European Commission issued on 1 September 2022.

It's a mixture that works against the old Wuhan variant and the Omicron BA.1

The next version is already approved.

The adapted COVID-19 vaccine Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.4-5 is now authorised across the EU. This follows a decision from the European Commission issued on 12 September 2022.

My country chose to order the vaccins early and vaccinate the people before the cold season has really begun.

6 minutes ago, Jack. said:

No, it’s the vaccine. It is a side effect. 

Notice how their suggestion was framed as a possibility and your’s as a declarative truth :foxaylove2:

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Notice how their suggestion was framed as a possibility and your’s as a declarative truth :foxaylove2:

Notice how I don’t give a **** 

1 minute ago, Jack. said:

Notice how I don’t give a **** 

Did your ivermectin stocks go down or something

spacer.png

yeah each time i got another dose/booster i got sicker and sicker. i was sick for 1 day after the first dose, 3 days after the second dose, and a week after the booster. then i caught COVID and while the symptoms lasted longer than a week, the symptoms were also less severe than from the booster (just a sore throat and a dry cough, but no fever which i kept getting after doses/booster.) so no more boosters for me.

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Did your ivermectin stocks go down or something

spacer.png

Hilarious :juanny:

2nd and 3rd dose I just pain under my armpit in the arm I got the shot in. The pain on the third dose was pretty severe and lasted for a week, so decided not to get any more shots until they actual have a vaccine that stops you getting it entirely. 

1 hour ago, shookspeare said:

I literally have not heard ANYONE else mention this but I wet my bed both when I got my original vaccine and the booster :rip: only happened those two times, I'm not a bedwetter I promise but yeah it's put me off of getting another booster cuz... 

Maybe others aren’t as courageous as you to share that symptom 

No but they did nothing for me when I got Covid. Had a dry cough for like a month after testing negative. Totally pointless vaccines but whatever.

2 hours ago, Femalien said:

my best friend actually got myocarditis, the type of heart inflammation they warn that some young males have experienced after receiving mRNA boosters. his heart felt weird and he went to emergency and something about his EKG freaked the doctors into thinking he was having a full blown heart attack (which was not the case). it ended up subsiding on its own but it is a legit a real possible complication and it's worth going to the doctor to exclude it tbh

you're not dying though don't worry

This my doctor sent me to get my heart checked and everything was fine. But it wouldn’t explain my heart palpitations, my AppleWatch will alert me when I’m eating breakfast or watching a movie that I went from 70 to 170bpm. Like you said, I know I’m not dying but it feels like a legit heart attack. 

my arms have never been the same since, a little knock or someone even poking me with there finger is EXREMELY PAINFUL and was ever since the vaccine! I got them on both arms

i'm so grateful I got tattoos already there because i wouldn't be able to have anything on those arms again. 

dunno if memory loss is just you guys trolling, but i have had it pretty bad lately, like I struggle to remember anything that happen the day before, but that could just be my mental health getting bad!

I’m so glad I saw this thread because this has been happening with me, too. Glad I’m not alone.

I’ve been having heart problems, like it’s racing and feels like palpitations. It’s a horrible feeling. It went on for a few weeks so I went to the doctor. They said my heart rate was high and checked my blood: this came back normal.

I was then referred to hospital and they checked my heart at the ECG unit. Again they said nothing abnormal. They asked if I ever had covid and when I said yes they just went, “oh, a lot of people young and old have been coming in complaining of heart problems since covid/getting boosters” like it was nothing :rip: I was disappointed, like not that I wanted there to be something serious wrong with me, I just wanted answers.

3 hours ago, Death said:

I’m so glad I saw this thread because this has been happening with me, too. Glad I’m not alone.

I’ve been having heart problems, like it’s racing and feels like palpitations. It’s a horrible feeling. It went on for a few weeks so I went to the doctor. They said my heart rate was high and checked my blood: this came back normal.

I was then referred to hospital and they checked my heart at the ECG unit. Again they said nothing abnormal. They asked if I ever had covid and when I said yes they just went, “oh, a lot of people young and old have been coming in complaining of heart problems since covid/getting boosters” like it was nothing :rip: I was disappointed, like not that I wanted there to be something serious wrong with me, I just wanted answers.

Kind of reminds me of my close friend's mom - thought with her the heart is beating very slowly, and all the ECG and heart monitor results keep coming back as abnormal, but the doctors can't figure out why. They just keep re-testing and sending for further tests, and it keeps showing as abnormal. Started shortly after her first dose, but she now has 4 shots and is planning to get more.

Same friend's brother recently got boosted and shortly after lost feeling in his legs and was unable to walk - still can't fully walk. Hospital just tested for Covid, but came back negative - said they were hoping it's just Covid (:skull:). Told him it must be another virus but they can't figure out what it is. 

I've had minor nerve issues after mine (constant tingles underneath the skin, itches, random jolts of pain in arms), and kept getting random leg bruises. Kind of worried still, but have started taking Quercetin and NAC, which are good for the heart, and have noticed a significant improvement for now, though it hasn't been that long yet. 

A lot of my other friends have developed either nerve or body numbness issues as well after their boosters, some still plan to get the next booster. I definitely won't.

I grew an extra toe…on my stomach :dancehall:

Yeah I've known 3 guys who had heart issues after this and one even had a heart attack :rip:

seriously **** these vaccines. Everyone getting Covid nowadays is also vaccinated so great work there lmao

Not me, but my brother has developed a heart condition after taking the Moderna vaccine, something called pericarditis. Or rather, the vaccine is believed to have triggered it. So he has been very unlucky, he is at a treatment centre this month to learn how to live with it.

Personally I have been 100% fine after taking my three doses.

Very mild ones like I was tired and had an achy arm. The booster was probably the worst one. I felt like I had no energy for a good day.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:15 AM, Death said:

Sis this is exactly what happened to me. Heart races from 50 to 150 (and I’m just standing waiting at the groceries), doctor sent me to get tested and everything was normal. Asked if I got COVID/booster I said yes (I got COVID 5 days after I got for booster). 

I initially got chest pain, heart pain, brain dogs but 6 months later it went away and now I get heart palpitations, and most recently I got an anxiety attack because of it. Like a legit one :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.