Joshua Bassett - “SHE SAID HE SAID SHE SAID”

inmymendes

Honestly I love JB's music... he's super underrated. I think, as someone mentioned, he needs to work with better producers though. Like he plays it safe too much but SSHSSS is a departure from his usual sound.

8 hours ago, imabadkid said:

Honestly I love JB's music... he's super underrated. I think, as someone mentioned, he needs to work with better producers though. Like he plays it safe too much but SSHSSS is a departure from his usual sound.

exactly, or he'll end up as shawn before making it big like him .. this has quite grown on me, i don't mind the chorus at all now :jamming:

6 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

exactly, or he'll end up as shawn before making it big like him .. this has quite grown on me, i don't mind the chorus at all now :jamming:

Yeah the chorus has grown on me tbh. Also, I wish he'd make more uptempo music. I get that Olivia is his muse I guess but the, "I love you and miss what we had and will do anything to win you back" type of songs are getting repetitive.

On 10/10/2022 at 7:16 PM, inmymendes said:

yeah i like how his label (warner) is giving him this freedom to keep releasing. hopefully something sticks 

this one is a bop to be honest its catchy

8 hours ago, Simple said:

Production and instrumental are cute, lyrics are just horrible :rip:

i think we seen worse

• 3 weeks later...

can someone tell me what's the difference with the demo? background vocals?

• 4 months later...

this is cute on his tour

On 10/15/2022 at 10:50 AM, imabadkid said:

Yeah the chorus has grown on me tbh. Also, I wish he'd make more uptempo music. I get that Olivia is his muse I guess but the, "I love you and miss what we had and will do anything to win you back" type of songs are getting repetitive.

whats the status on how hes doing ive been worried ever since his cryptic tweets then him suddenly becoming religious

4 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

whats the status on how hes doing ive been worried ever since his cryptic tweets then him suddenly becoming religious

he’s still been weird lately. I don’t really follow him as closely anymore because it feels uncomfortable… I’m not sure what’s going on behind the scenes but I hope he’s getting help tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.