• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Redstreak

• Khal

• Badgalbriel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Lana’s, yes Taylor’s producer, drag it! Imagine the convo Jack, Taylor and Lana have about Kanye since all three have dragged him publicly . I want to be in the room to see them drag him so badly l :giraffe:

Edited by Kh-Loud

**** kanye but I cringed so hard at this video :rip: you aren't a stand up comedian :rip: nor a jock "I play basketball" not with those arms :rip: 

also the random fairytale of some imaginary person on the street calling him foureyes which = anti semitism like nah you just a nerd :bibliahh: 

Kanye is wrong but Jack should stop being racist. 

11 minutes ago, Jude said:

Kanye is wrong but Jack should stop being racist. 

What the hell was racist in his statement? Y’all use that word for the wrong reasons and it starts to diminish real acts of racism 

Weird how I thoroughly disagree with Kanye, but something about this annoying, turtle person dragging him doesn't sit right with me :clown:

Jack just stfu. “Kanye a little *****”, honey Kanye is a billionaire. Yes his now deleted tweet was targeting jewish people but where is your critisism at the Tweets where he opposes a dictatorship against muslims in Iran? Or literally anything else you have been silent about for that matter? Literally Jack stop picking and choosing what ur mad about. You should be the last person on earth calling anyone a ***** lol. “He doesnt make good records anymore” ***** you made SOLAR POWER :rip: Gon head and eat Lena Dunham from the back again or something jesus. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Jack just stfu. “Kanye a little *****”, honey Kanye is a billionaire. Yes his now deleted tweet was targeting jewish people but where is your critisism at the Tweets where he opposes a dictatorship against muslims in Iran? Or literally anything else you have been silent about for that matter? Literally Jack stop picking and choosing what ur mad about. You should be the last person on earth calling anyone a ***** lol. “He doesnt make good records anymore” ***** you made SOLAR POWER :rip: Gon head and eat Lena Dunham from the back again or something jesus. 

Solar Power is one of the best albums released this decade, tasteless *** 

15 minutes ago, Khal said:

Weird how I thoroughly disagree with Kanye, but something about this annoying, turtle person dragging him doesn't sit right with me :clown:

This.

30 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

let it all out girly <3

He just wants his slice of attention pie. Just like those models who are posting about Kanye:rip: they all are celebs with a bunch of money and a belly hungry for attention. And Kanye is too. 

1 hour ago, Khal said:

Thiiiiis! 

Kanye was wrong for the antisemitism, but I'm ctfu at how this was the final straw for so many of these celebrities and social media platform when he's been saying crazy sh*t for the past 2 weeks now.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

where is your critisism at the Tweets where he opposes a dictatorship against muslims in Iran? 

So Jack has two options: comment on everything Kanye does in order to have the right to comment on a particular topic that affects him.... or not comment on anything at all that Kanye does because he didn't comment on all of his past actions? Got it. 

So now, if I ever see you commenting on any other celebrity in this forum I'll wonder why I didn't see your commenting on some random action that they had in the week, month or year prior. 

Some members here would prefer get their asses hated and degraded instead of seeing some celebs they dont like being praised for saying a fact

if the roles were switched and Jack was the one to say offensive things about the black community, all of you would be up in arms over him, but because he's calling out the racoon then it's not his right...

2 hours ago, Khal said:

A Jewish person dragging an antisemite doesn't "sit right" with you? Very weird take

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

if the roles were switched and Jack was the one to say offensive things about the black community, all of you would be up in arms over him, but because he's calling out the racoon then it's not his right...

Sis the ones that against this are the same people who are all negative on here and/or agree with the racist mess that goes on in the world.

Some people here think that you have to criticize everything wrong in the world in order to criticize one specific thing lol

5 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

A Jewish person dragging an antisemite doesn't "sit right" with you? Very weird take

If that's what you got from my post, I can't help with fixing your illiteracy (sadly), so you're welcome to keep looking for something that isn't there :doc:

Edited by Khal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.