LA City Council exposed for racism, slammed DA Gascon for being "with the blacks"

Communion

I live in Los Angeles and I want these people to resign. Sick how close to being a senator Deleon was.

Disgraceful. That city council president needs to be voted out or resign. A terrible look for LA. 

Prison.

Not surprised it was a Latina saying that. They have this impostor insecurity that makes them hate black and poor people.

That tweet just saying the Dems in LA have a history of being Anti-Black, it's the Democrats in general and they've don't nothing to rectify it yet simultaneously beg Black voters to turn up for them and gaslight us when we don't wanna vote for anybody. LA is particularly nasty though and I'm glad it's coming to light more and more. 

This woman is disgusting. 

As an LA native, this is all over my TL and my feed that a lot of community leaders are absolutely pissed.

Kevin de Leon, Cedillo and Nury have always been terrible and this just seals the deal. Nury was in the LA Unified school board and she's like encouraging abuse towards children. Cedillo is leaving and Eunisses (a community leader and LA native) got elected and is replacing his seat but not until January. This is worse than the Jose Huizar corruption scandal and what is weird about it is that KDL replaced his seat so his council district is ****** especially when he ****** over unhoused people. 

They need to resign, honestly.

37 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Not surprised it was a Latina saying that. They have this impostor insecurity that makes them hate black and poor people.

All of them are examples of Latinos wanting to be horny for white approval, but at the end of the day they don't realize that they don't give a **** about them.

Atrocious. As unsurprising & numbing as it is whenever these types of stories & conversations break, they still manage to leave me agasp at the sheer hubris & confidence in which they feel comfortable espousing this vitriol amongst themselves. 

They need to be held accountable & face ramifications, not just for these comments, but EVERY decision they’ve ever made in relation to community welfare. Rotten to the core. 

Edited by FOCK

Nury resigned as city council president! :clap3:

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

Nury resigned as city council president! :clap3:

They all need to vacate their seats PERIOD. 

These council members are bonafide garbage but this is also a big ploy by the Caruso campaign to say he’s the one ready to clean house cuz Caruso is an outsider, while ALSO trying to diminish labor. AND tying labor corruption to Karen Bass. 

Word on the street is that the LAPD political director leaked the audio. All the blue lives pigs are in the Caruso camp too. 

Edited by Antonini

35 minutes ago, Antonini said:

These council members are bonafide garbage but this is also a big ploy by the Caruso campaign to say he’s the one ready to clean house cuz Caruso is an outsider, while ALSO trying to diminish labor. AND tying labor corruption to Karen Bass. 

Word on the street is that the LAPD political director leaked the audio. All the blue lives pigs are in the Caruso camp too. 

Yeah, from what I've seen, Caruso is somehow ridicously trying to tie this to Karen Bass of all people.

Which is ironic given:

I know she's not calling people monkeys while sitting up their looking like Doctor Zira from Planet of the Apes, hairstyle and all, along with her follow councilmen. Mirror on the wall who is not hardly the fairest of them all? This ***** here.

I notice that this board gets quiet when it comes to POC discriminating against other POC. It is far more common than you want to admit. Anti-blackness is taught in households globally, predominantly in latino and asian (south asian included) households. 

1 hour ago, Cloy said:

I notice that this board gets quiet when it comes to POC discriminating against other POC. It is far more common than you want to admit. Anti-blackness is taught in households globally, predominantly in latino and asian (south asian included) households. 

Some of the most virulent racists are POC. At this point in America's history, other minorities stepping on black people in their path to assimilation is practically seen as a rite of passage. Everyone is so busy fighting not to be the lowest man on the totem pole that they completely ignore the fact that the totem pole is the problem.

4 hours ago, Pop Life said:

Some of the most virulent racists are POC. At this point in America's history, other minorities stepping on black people in their path to assimilation is practically seen as a rite of passage. Everyone is so busy fighting not to be the lowest man on the totem pole that they completely ignore the fact that the totem pole is the problem.

Precisely that. They also come to country as immigrants thinking they are better than black people based off of what they are taught and American history. They have absolutely nothing but they still think they're better than black people when they come to this country and expect to be treated better because they weren't slaves when they actually were. They just didn't survive barbaric conditions. It's sickening. What's even more sickening is that these people believe in God but not even he can deter them from their hatred of black people. What kind of God do they serve? 

I want to point out that Mrs. Nuzi is American born. I see a lot of people bitching about immigrants and if she came to this America at 20 when she is was born in the US. So she is a home grown, democratic, racist. 

Edited by Cloy

They also called indigenous people from Mexican ugly. Hilarious considering they all have prevalent indigenous features. Talking all this **** with el nopal en la frente. ?

7 hours ago, Attitude said:

They also called indigenous people from Mexican ugly. Hilarious considering they all have prevalent indigenous features. Talking all this **** with el nopal en la frente. ?

I mean Nury has always been terrible especially when she has been voting against anti-homeless policies for a while. They want yt validation and proximity to whiteness and you know it's bad when everyone in the whole city and in the country wants her to resign. I hope KDL resigns, his council district has had terrible candidates, the previous one got arrested for money laundering and corruption 2 years ago. :deadbanana2:

The audio where they're just casually talking about disenfranchising Black ppl in the new redistricting map is disturbing :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.