Michelle Branch loses at Game of Love; spends time with cheater

Bussea

3 hours ago, Bentley said:

If he was at least semi decent looking I would understand but this is just unacceptable ms branch! 

no amount of good dick would allow THAT to lay on top of me! 

disgusted excuse me GIF

exactly like :deadbanana2: 

hope she's happy but this is just messy 

You know what let me just assume this was all a PR stunt because that's the only reason this whole thing seems to make sense in my brain :deadbanana:

This isnt necessarily directed at her but I can't stand it when people publicly put their significant others on blast for doing wrong and then expect those who witnessed their outburst to not judge them after they go back and start pretending it never happened.

You might try to claim it's none of our business, but that goes out the window the minute you start telling anybody who'll listen all about what a dog your spouse is.

Can't stream "If Only She Knew" and take Ms. Branch seriously after this anymore

OEBqSEf.gif

11 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

You know what let me just assume this was all a PR stunt because that's the only reason this whole thing seems to make sense in my brain :deadbanana:

didn't really help that awful new album though, did it?

definitely a poor try to gather a little press before the release

Edited by Irvine

stuck with an ugly old cheating man huh??

to think she had everything going on for her in 2001-2003...

wait this would have been her second divorce :rip:

Edited by Sharapov

7 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

8+/10 Asian females always go for 5-/10  white men.

Michelle Branch is asian?

11 hours ago, Pop Life said:

This isnt necessarily directed at her but I can't stand it when people publicly put their significant others on blast for doing wrong and then expect those who witnessed their outburst to not judge them after they go back and start pretending it never happened.

You might try to claim it's none of our business, but that goes out the window the minute you start telling anybody who'll listen all about what a dog your spouse is.

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.