Michelle Branch loses at Game of Love; spends time with cheater

Bussea

If he was at least semi decent looking I would understand but this is just unacceptable ms branch! 

no amount of good dick would allow THAT to lay on top of me! 

disgusted excuse me GIF

Edited by Bentley

She forgives him for cheating and ratting her out to the police, he forgives her for hitting him. Sounds like an okay enough arrangement to me.

????

girl leave him wtf :deadbanana4:

edit - she turned those comments off QUICK :deadvision:

Edited by plaidarms

Can’t take Goodbye To You seriously after this

so fake

She has kids with him. We’ve really glossed over the effects of divorce on children. It’s always hardest on them. Cheating sucks, but a lot of couples move on from it. 

her turning the comments off sjsjs she should’ve done it from the beginning she knew what was going to happen :toofunny2:

Edited by Bussea

:rip::rip::rip::rip: she don't love herself omg

wasnt she going to court cuz of domestic violence for this dude too

LMAO what were the comments saying yall

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She has kids with him. We’ve really glossed over the effects of divorce on children. It’s always hardest on them. Cheating sucks, but a lot of couples move on from it. 

This

I disagree with the comments that couples shouldn't divorce just because they have kids. Divorce can indeed be traumatic but an unhappy married couple staying together for the sake of their kids is extremely unhealthy for everyone :rip:

That said I don't know what Michelle's situation with her husband is. If they've made peace with what happened and she's happy then I support her

Mess. She only turned off the comments for that one post. The next post allows comments. :gaycat6:

Avril would NEVER and thats why shes the pop/rock icon of the 2000s. :clap3: 

It’s quite possible that since he wrote/produced a decent amount of her new album with her, that she’s contractually obligated to be with him on tour. Odds are some of the photos were already taken. I hope she’s happy and doing what is best for her

she should've finished him off :katie:

48 minutes ago, henryevil said:

I disagree with the comments that couples shouldn't divorce just because they have kids. Divorce can indeed be traumatic but an unhappy married couple staying together for the sake of their kids is extremely unhealthy for everyone :rip:

That said I don't know what Michelle's situation with her husband is. If they've made peace with what happened and she's happy then I support her

I believe in divorcing for the three A's (adultery, addiction, abuse) but this generation literally thinks divorce is the solution to a relationships problems. For the kids, it isn't always better.

wait, who is he?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.