Libs of TikTok call Morgan McMichaels a groomer for donating dress to feminine boy

Communion

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Please change your avi then, it's not necessary and not suited for our underaged members here. Where is your concern???

A man in a bathing suit on the beach? And since when do we have kids on ATRL? 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Headlock

• Gorgeous

• JBJT2786

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gorgeous said:

A man in a bathing suit on stage, lipsyncing to kids bops? At least one does something good for those kids. 

It's giving holding God Hates **** signs at queer funerals.

10 hours ago, liver said:

I wouldn't call him a groomer but the whole video is messed up 

How is it messy? 

The kid got a princess dress. It's not like Morgan got him a bodysuit and Pleaser shoes. Only gays with huge amounts of self hate can see anything wrong in this. 

Parents take their kids to sit on the lap of some random guy dressed as Santa Claus who give them candy and this is what seems wrong to you? 

17 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Don't worry. The same people in this thread who defend the popularisation of bringing kids to drag shows are the same kind of people who are okay with kids seeing parades with almost naked men with whips, mouth straps and ass cheeks open during ''pride'' month.

When does guy in a dress who lipsyncs songs and makes jokes equates to obivous 18+ things in a festival?

It's like saying taking a kid to see a clown is like taking same kid to a sex expo. It's a dumb analogy. 

Same user complaining about a drag queen around a kid is OK with a flamboyant gay man who was in a TV show about sex in high school becoming the star of a kids show.

(Note you can also tell the misogyny in their previous post in the same thread.)

6 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Same user complaining about a drag queen around a kid is OK with a flamboyant gay man who was in a TV show about sex in high school becoming the star of a kids show.

(Note you can also tell the misogyny in their previous post in the same thread.)

Misnogy = not liking that Jodie's doctor was awful written and glad we are back at a male actor for a role that was written for a male? :sadviolin:

Also Sex Ed is rated 18/16+, its not for all audiences and they let you know. Nice try tho keeping track of my posts weirdo :rip:

9 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Misnogy = not liking that Jodie's doctor was awful written and glad we are back at a male actor for a role that was written for a male? :sadviolin:

Also Sex Ed is rated 18/16+, its not for all audiences and they let you know. Nice try tho keeping track of my posts weirdo :rip:

He's a flamboyant gay man who isn't going to change who he is for Dr.Who. You think he's gonna play straight in this? 

Also your words were:

On 10/8/2022 at 9:11 AM, Gorgeous said:

When is Ncuti debuting? The female doctor thing didn't do it for me so I'm glad the doctor has a pp again. 

Why is there a centenary special and a 60th anniversary?

The problem was never the female doctor it was the writing and the fact you also can't spell misogyny in your anger right despite me outright spelling it for you correctly is hilarious. 

Lastly I'm pointing out your hypocrisy complaining about a man in a dress when a feminine gay man is playing an iconic kids character is OK with you. It's doesn't take me "tracking " your posts find that out. Maybe don't say dumb things on ATRL and be easily clocked by a click of your profile.

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

He's a flamboyant gay man who isn't going to change who he is for Dr.Who. You think he's gonna play straight in this? 

Also your words were:

The problem was never the female doctor it was the writing and the fact you also can't spell misogyny in your anger right despite me outright spelling it for you correctly is hilarious. 

Lastly I'm pointing out your hypocrisy complaining about a man in a dress when a feminine gay man is playing an iconic kids character is OK with you. It's doesn't take me "tracking " your posts find that out. Maybe don't say dumb things on ATRL and be easily clocked by a click of your profile.

I didn't get into the reasons of why I didn't like  Jodies doc:rip: saying that I'm glad he has a pp again its a funny way of putting it. Nice try tho still scrubbing my posts and making fun of a non English native speaker, you must have loads of friends at parties. 

Also where did I say that he's not going to be flamboyant? The doctor's role hasn't been traditionally a masc one 

8 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

I didn't get into the reasons of why I didn't like  Jodies doc:rip: saying that I'm glad he has a pp again its a funny way of putting it. Nice try tho still scrubbing my posts and making fun of a non English native speaker, you must have loads of friends at parties. 

Also where did I say that he's not going to be flamboyant? The doctor's role hasn't been traditionally a masc one 

How I'm making fun of you being a non native English speaker ( which btw as am I) when I clearly said you were clearly angry and spelled the word wrong in anger despite me spelling it correctly in the post you quoted?

And again my point is you're a hypocrite for getting mad that a gay man in a dress for one kid compared to a flamboyant feminine gay person playing an iconic kids character to millions of kids. Your post was literally in the first two pages of your profile....its not really scrubbing your posts lol.

4 hours ago, Jagger said:

stop bringing sexual stuff around children challenge 

Let's ban Hooters, child pageants, and the Catholic Church next :clap3:

2 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

Nobody in here has called him a pdf, just inappropriate. Just the same people victimising themselves I swear 

Did you just accuse a marginalized community of queer people, being attacked by straight conservatives, of... victimizing themselves? :deadbanana4:

Y'all need de-programming at this point, the vitriol y'all hold for your own community :rip:

2 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

So this:

igorprofilepic.thumb.png.0adc80798b8e51f

is acceptable but a man fully clothed but in drag is an issue? :)

And yes, there are people under 18 on ATRL. Perhaps you should change your avi to something acceptable, as per your own guidelines :)

8 hours ago, Oxy said:

I still think kids should stay kids and be surrounded by absolute innocents to a certain age then they can be exposed to queer culture, race, sex and every other thing that is easier for a growing mind. 

A kid having fun at an all ages drag show and getting to dress how they want is literally "being a kid". Adults attacking them for wearing a dress is what is destroying their "absolute innocence" :rip:

only a certain type of queer is allowed in those spaces and if they're not feminine or overtly sexual then they are "self hating". Not exactly a great message for young LGBT kids in my opinion!!! 

Exactly. It's so embarrassing to make your whole community around sexual preferences (leather, otters/bears, fetishes) and then be like "how are we more inappropriate than straight people?" Like ***** you know exactly why :rip: stop calling people internalized homophobes for pointing this out 

You have never actually been to a gay bar or other queer space have you :rip:

nothing new to see here, just conservatives crushing gender non-conforming children as they always have done :celestial5:

i mean look at the replies, 'where's the father' 'sodom and gomorrah'. you gays siding with them are participating in these narratives that are setting back LGBT acceptance

stop bringing sexual stuff around children challenge 

3 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

Nobody in here has called him a pdf, just inappropriate. Just the same people victimising themselves I swear 

Straight people when they see a little boy standing 5 feet from a little girl: Oh wow is that your girlfriend? You'd be such a cute little couple. Oh my God, you're gonna be such a little heartbreaker! You little stud muffin! Women are gonna be dying over you in a few years!!!

Yall: *silence*

A drag queen when seeing a little feminine boy in a dress: You look fabulous. Did you pick your outfit yourself? You did a great job. Werk! Always be you cause who you are is amazing! Don't let anyone ever make you feel bad about being different!

Yall: THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE!!!!1111

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

Let's ban Hooters, child pageants, and the Catholic Church next :clap3:

Did you just accuse a marginalized community of queer people, being attacked by straight conservatives, of... victimizing themselves? :deadbanana4:

Y'all need de-programming at this point, the vitriol y'all hold for your own community :rip:

Yes!!!!! :clap3: 

Do you guys think the boy (who looks 4-5 yo) picked his clothes out himself or was it his parents? All I know is that I didn't care about what I wore and just put on whatever my mom put on my bed until I was 10 and my classmates started making fun of my Mickey Mouse socks.

2 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

Do you guys think the boy (who looks 4-5 yo) picked his clothes out himself or was it his parents? All I know is that I didn't care about what I wore and just put on whatever my mom put on my bed until I was 10 and my classmates started making fun of my Mickey Mouse socks.

"I wasn't a feminine boy so I'm going to try and deny the homophobia feminine boys go through."

Surely at some point you have to realize you're not on the side that supports queer people, right?

3 hours ago, Communion said:

"I wasn't a feminine boy so I'm going to try and deny the homophobia feminine boys go through."

Surely at some point you have to realize you're not on the side that supports queer people, right?

Idk the most bullied kids I knew at my school were straight cis and white. One of them was a nerdy bipolar kid and the other one was seen as a no life loser because he was obsessed with Halo at the expense of grades and social development. The gay kids were mostly left alone, although there was one boy I suspected to be gay (though he wasn't openly gay) who got roped into an arranged marriage.

As for me I would not say I was a feminine boy but I was a mild mannered pushover who didn't understand why other kids would act deceptively, which some boys and girls took advantage of.

Anyways, I'm genuinely curious how typical it is for kindergarten aged kids to pick out their own clothes. Putting myself aside, I don't remember any kids at that age exerting a strong preference for any kind of fashion. That mostly began around age 9-13 when kids starting to try to build their own identities, join cliques, etc. The hipster drama club kids, the emo and scene kids, the skaters, etc.

But when they were 4-5 years old they still needed their teachers to help them get into their winter clothes. If there was no-one to dress them up, you'd get a situation like the neglected 4 year old boy who lived across the street from me and ran around without shoes getting his socks dirty and hopefully not injuring himself from stepping on rusted metal or broken glass.

8 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

Idk the most bullied kids I knew at my school were straight cis and white

what-gunn.gif

Sis, you're being a contrarian for some weird reason. No one is talking about small children having fashion sense or sense of style; we're discussing how children do things that simply feel good to them and how often they face backlash for it and punishment because these innocent behaviors do not meet strict expectations of gender. 

80% of this forum has probably been the little feminine boy in their living room, spinning in circles whipping a towel around their head pretending it was long hair, emulating a female character on TV we love, or having a bed sheet wrapped around us pretending it was a dress because we thought a dress looked pretty. 

And even when these things have nothing to do with sexuality and gender, homophobia and transphobia means so often even today innocent children are punished and abused for simply being who they are.

Please stop this "well I didn't even have a concept of clothes until I was 12!" nonsense. This isn't about you. You can walk any 5-year-old through a store and they'll point out something they find pretty or cool-looking. 

You literally have members talking about how the *pain* of rejection for being flamboyant and feminine at the same age has stayed with them and how much suffering they could have avoided growing up if they had parents like the mom in the original video who affirmed her children's behaviors instead of rejecting them.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:00 PM, Communion said:

The way people who get offended by this expose themselves as lonely homosexuals who have no actual in-person friendships or connections with any other gay people and thus never experienced wanting to do something as simple like get a bite to eat with largely other queer people in a space you'll feel safe in. :deadbanana4:

They see a drag queen and think they've entered a sex dungeon. Mama, that's a Chilli's. :deadbanana4:

Lmfao the dramatics 

23 hours ago, Arthoe said:

Honestly... you're kinda spilling but not in the way you think you are. Because you're meltdowning all over this thread, double posting and arguing with people. 

You're the loud one who is literally gatekeeping and obsessed with optics and posturing. :bibliahh:

22 hours ago, Daddy said:

Please change your avi then, it's not necessary and not suited for our underaged members here. Where is your concern???

Drag 'em :fan:

Morgan McMichaels did nothing wrong, some users' (that have probably never been at a drag show for kids, or even a drag show in general) internalised homophobia is really clouding their judgment here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.