Kanye comes for Jewish people

DONTYELLATME

3 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I’m a Jew and COMPLETELY agree. See my prior post on this page. It’s been so interesting and upsetting seeing my fellow Jews who have been persecuted throughout history for not being white enough SUPPORTING AND LIKING Kanye’s WLM content. Most Jews (statistically) are liberal and conscious of why this is a problem but many also Republican. 

I don't know who these "fellow Jews" are cause they're certainly not the ones I know, from close circles, to Jewish communal institutions and prominent voices. This is a shitty and dangerous generalization you're making so please cut it out.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZIVERT

• brooklyndaddy

• Gui Blackout

• QueenBLadyG

56 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Of course that anti-Semitic poster would find their way in here and start gaslighting people :rip: 

Anyway, an update:

LOCKED!

:clap3: 

3 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

He's really spazzing out.

It's wild how impervious he is to being "cancelled" due to his artistry and his solid fan base that makes excuses for him. And writes his stupidity off as Kanye being a "free thinker". 

he's got quite a lot of white male fans

RyanD.thumb.gif.84f1727fb6ad8bcd3cffc960

Not bothered by Kanye's comment as much as I am by 'he's really gon get the chop this time they don't play!!1!' comments on here YIKES, as if certain people didn't get deplatformed for literally breathing in the direction of certain belief systems without even being racist :redface:

Edited by oilheiress

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

I don't know who these "fellow Jews" are cause they're certainly not the ones I know, from close circles, to Jewish communal institutions and prominent voices. This is a shitty and dangerous generalization you're making so please cut it out.

Why are you mad at me for saying that I have literally 10 or more Jewish friends and family in my circles liking his posts and calling him the “goat” and reposting him… Jews are not a monolith. Be mad at them, not me, I really don’t know what to tell you. 

You really have some nerve for calling me dangerous for simply pointing out that some Jews are Republican and align with right wing people :rip: I’m not making any generalization, I’m literally just pointing out hypocrisy from my own people that SOME of them support WLM and then are NOW getting mad at Kanye.  I’m literally Jewish and can point out what I’m seeing in my own circles :deadbanana2: get out of here 

Perhaps you are misunderstanding. Kanye is an antisemite and racist mentally ill conspiracist who is trying to appeal to white supremacists and right wing nut jobs for attention.

Edited by brooklyndaddy

It's funny though how jewish people are always ALWAYS scapegoated tbh, they're either 'the ones encouraging BLM/SJWs/WOKISM/cancel culture/decolonialism/anti west rhetoric...etc!!1!" or they are the ones 'upholding white supremacy and settler statism!!1! conservatism!!1!' depends on who you ask, jewish people never get to be individuals, apparently, they're always a lump working towards the same nefarious end goal :juanny:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Not this hysterical tirade all to try and claim that Jewish Americans can't participate in anti-blackness. :deadbanana4:

"White lives matter" is not just a white supremacist view- it is an explicitly anti-black view meant to dismiss the reality that no other group in America faces police brutality at the rate at which black people do because of anti-blackness built into policing. Jewish Americans can easily be anti-black just like how Asian Americans can or Latino Americans can both, like Jewish Americans, be anti-black despite also being victim to white supremacy, often because peddling anti-blackness is a way for groups to acclimate or shield themselves from white supremacy. 

It's ridiculous to gaslight that user over the reality of there being a significant number of conservative Jewish Americans who support heavier policing in black neighborhoods and just makes you come across as ignorant to conservations happening in America. 

This this this. I grew up in an almost exclusively Jewish community and the levels of racism is DISGUSTING. The same way poc can be racist to other poc, y’all really shouldn’t be defending racism just because a minority and historically persecuted group is engaging in it :rip: in Yiddish there is even a common term for black people that was thrown around and is used to mean the n word. Conservative Jews are just as bad as conservative Anglo Saxon Americans. Not to mention, white Jews arguably benefit from the same pillars of white supremacy that other white people do in society. Just like any white passing person. I’m saying this all as a white jew who can recognize the racism in my own people.

No matter how mad y’all are that its true, it doesn’t change the fact that there are some Jews who supported the WLM bs and are being hypocritical by NOW calling him problematic after this none sense. 

2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Pointing out the prevalence of anti-blackness and how it's rooted in ALL communities and how people don't take it seriously really gets people defensive, wow :skull:

This. Black men like Kanye can be anti-black and antisemitic, so can Jews :rip: not a very hard concept to grasp. All forms of both should be condemned.

1 hour ago, Icarus said:

Of course that anti-Semitic poster would find their way in here and start gaslighting people :rip: 

Anyway, an update:

LOCKED!

Finally :bibliahh:

I bet he's seething right now

28 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Why are you mad at me for saying that I have literally 10 or more Jewish friends and family in my circles liking his posts and calling him the “goat” and reposting him… Jews are not a monolith. Be mad at them, not me, I really don’t know what to tell you. 

You really have some nerve for calling me dangerous for simply pointing out that some Jews are Republican and align with right wing people :rip: I’m not making any generalization, I’m literally just pointing out hypocrisy from my own people that SOME of them support WLM and then are NOW getting mad at Kanye.  I’m literally Jewish and can point out what I’m seeing in my own circles :deadbanana2: get out of here 

Perhaps you are misunderstanding. Kanye is an antisemite and racist mentally ill conspiracist who is trying to appeal to white supremacists and right wing nut jobs for attention.

Sis, just ignore that user. If people wanna put others' views on trial, someone like that user who "didn't mean it in a racist way" when they referred to black pop stars like Beyonce as "primates and apes"  years ago is exactly the kinda of far-right person who preaches anti-black racism that you and @QueenBLadyG mention as a problem.

The people who are calling y'all antisemitic for acknowledging the reality that some non-black Jews, especially within America, can be anti-black conservatives (often towards black Jews!) are, themselves, literally anti-black conservatives denying their own actions:deadbanana4: 

Edited by Communion

43 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Again, if some people in you inner circle were supporting the shirt, that's an outlier. Right wing Jews are a small minority of our community. The community quite broadly condemned him even before the tweet. Maybe you should broaden your interactions and connect with people who actually reflect the core of the community.

It's very weird that you're trying to shift the topic of this thread from Kanye's antisemitism to alluding that Jews are racists and support white supremacism. 

Edited by Gui Blackout

The way antisemitism really isn't taken serious at all. How is anyone defending this in here LMAO

20 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Again, if some people in you inner circle were supporting the shirt, that's an outlier. Right wing Jews are a small minority of our community. The community quite broadly condemned him even before the tweet. Maybe you should broaden your interactions and connect with people who actually reflect the core of the community.

It's very weird that you're trying to shift the topic of this thread from Kanye's antisemitism to alluding that Jews are racists and support white supremacism. 

PERIOD, like, I'm sorry - but if your default is to scapegoat and blame a minority that you're . . maybe that's on you and who you know. However, my Jewish friends and I have/want nothing to do with this, and haven't for years - nor do any of our even indirect friends / family members. Disgusting that the first thing mentioned is anything but the contrary to that mindset.

Crazy how Kanye and taylor have now had their own antisemitism controversies. Those two really are forever and inextricably linked.

Kanye being overtaken by white supremacist rhetoric is very sad. He has such a large platform and so much influence. I hope he gets the help he needs

He’s a talented artist; it’s saddening to see him going this path 

1 minute ago, henryevil said:

Kanye being overtaken by white supremacist rhetoric is very sad. He has such a large platform and so much influence. I hope he gets the help he needs

Please, he is not mentally ill :rip: He’s just an ******* and a bigot and an anti-semite 

Black Skinhead taking on a new meaning... yikes.  He is a disgusting human, and anyone excusing him in this thread is down there with him. It's scary the amount of likes and retweets he got on that anti-semitic tweet. Adidas better cancel their partnership with him pronto.

I have family members with bi-polar, and excusing Ye's behaviour on mental illness, is actually an insult to all the people who live with the condition. To be honest, his behaviour to me looks a lot more like schizophrenia. Either way, he needs to have his social media etc taken away. I doubt this will happen though, as his close circle seems to be only 'yes' people. 

5 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Crazy how Kanye and taylor have now had their own antisemitism controversies. Those two really are forever and inextricably linked.

***** - your takes are always of the most foul assortment; you are truly one of Satan's unpaid interns.

I'm tired of the anti semitism I see on a daily basis on social media, why is it okay? 

Edited by samybertoni

5 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Please, he is not mentally ill :rip: He’s just an ******* and a bigot and an anti-semite 

I didn't say he was mentally ill? But he clearly needs help in some form or another

1 hour ago, oilheiress said:

It's funny though how jewish people are always ALWAYS scapegoated tbh, they're either 'the ones encouraging BLM/SJWs/WOKISM/cancel culture/decolonialism/anti west rhetoric...etc!!1!" or they are the ones 'upholding white supremacy and settler statism!!1! conservatism!!1!' depends on who you ask, jewish people never get to be individuals, apparently, they're always a lump working towards the same nefarious end goal :juanny:

Literally. People deflecting from Kanye's anti-Semitism to make a grandstand about how "actually THE JEWS!!!1!!!!1! can be racist too" is why we have people in here saying "I'm Jewish but–" and downplaying Kanye's gross comment. Kanye's WLM stunt, his weird ultrasound t-shirt, and now this tweet can all be vile at the same time

• ATRL Moderator

He’s really just spouting white nationalist talking points now. So sad to see this from an artist used to love. I am so beyond done with him. I hope he gets help because he’s unwell.

When he meant white lives he only meant christian :cm:

he’s full blown magat now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.