• ZIVERT

• brooklyndaddy

• Gui Blackout

• QueenBLadyG

31 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

When is everyone going to move on from him? His tantrums aren't even kii worthy

Tea. He's like an unfunny Azealia

15 minutes ago, Keter said:

Typically for involuntary mental health interventions, the patient has to pose an immediate threat to themselves or others. At this point, if he doesn’t want treatment, he can’t be forced into it. It’s a shame, but that’s the reality in many (most? All?) states. 

No. Because he is a man, that's why. 

If a woman acted this way she would he cancelled and put under a c-ship in no time. 

not the black Israelite talking point17HSMdI.gif

atp idk if its mental illness or shock value driving this man but he needs to be banned off every social media platform asap and his fans need to stop supporting this sick individual 

He clearly never read a book. False Christian

He’s been causing a lot of drama again recently, let me guess, does he have new music coming out? :skull:

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

not the black Israelite talking point17HSMdI.gif

shows me how severely uneducated he is. the original Israelites being black is an actual fable. geographically it wouldnt even make sense for the Israelites to have been black. They wouldve likely been middle eastern looking. Its giving Lizzo who said Pharao's were black and the original people from Greece are black as well :rip:

5 minutes ago, Lover said:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/98/70/4d/98704d482b8619df715229c8cc84202a--james-baldwin-political-art.jpg

Sweetie, we haven't BEEN at peace in some time. If anything, this clown is the norm and the support he has from other narcissists and edgelords only consolidates that. 

It'd be amazing to see more real artists succeeding. More artistry in general. We have some of it, but nowhere near enough.

34 minutes ago, Lover said:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/98/70/4d/98704d482b8619df715229c8cc84202a--james-baldwin-political-art.jpg

You really thought you did something here huh

no Kanye. choose your words wisely dude. we jews do NOT f*ck around, keep us out of your mouth :shakeno:

It seems like he's trying everything to get a huge backlash but it isn't happening so his statements keep getting worse. :skull: I feel like he's trying to get cancelled so he can have a "comeback" (/a Reputation concept type) album.  

Blaming his comments on mental illness is not it.

I been manic and def did not want to go "defcon 3" on Jewish people :skull: He's not so unstable he can't make monumental business deals in his career or strategically turn on Kim Kardashian, he wasn't "mentally ill and insane" when he said slavery was a choice and Black Americans are mentally enslaved, the case is the same here. Just like everyone else, the whole "free thinker" bullshit is just to be the opposite of whatever is going on. He thinks being right wing makes him edgy and daring since 2016, even before then around Yeezus era he was saying racism isn't real and trying to turn the confederate flag into a symbol of Black American pride :skull: BFFR

Edited by Wicked

An uneducated anti-Semite. Hebrew Israelites are among the dumbest of the anti-semites, and there are many.

He really is the male Azaelia Banks but with less Talent. :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, Kavish said:

It seems like he's trying everything to get a huge backlash but it isn't happening so his statements keep getting worse. :skull: I feel like he's trying to get cancelled so he can have a "comeback" (/a Reputation concept type) album.  

No one is surprised by these antics from him, that's why it isn't working :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

He thinks being right wing makes him edgy and daring since 2016, even before then around Yeezus era he was saying racism isn't real and trying to turn the confederate flag into a symbol of Black American pride :skull: BFFR

Being right wing does make him edgy though, doesn't it? After all, very few black folks are right wing and social media is mostly left wing.

Reminds me of that Azealia era where she fought with everyone (even countries)

NOW, let's see how they start to agree something is wrong with him.... Not when he was wearing a WLM shirt though.... Interesting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.