• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZIVERT

• brooklyndaddy

• Gui Blackout

• QueenBLadyG

He's entering dangerous territory. Maybe this will be what does it. Jews don't play. 

But he seems to refer to a previous post ouf his. What did he say? 

I just find it insane that he gets as many likes on his tweets as he does.

So many of his supporters defended the White Lives Matter shirts this week, I guess they’ll excuse this too

He’s a hateful racist old man

we'll see if he gets backlash like nick cannon did :coffee:

Kim was so right to leave him. What a loon and a loser.

I wonder if he famously proclaimed "George Bush doesn't care about black people" all those years ago because he truly meant it in his heart or if he was just saying whatever was necessary in the political climate to appear shocking like he does now and it was just a "broken clock being right" kind of thing 

12 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I just find it insane that he gets as many likes on his tweets as he does.

In Trumpa america? Really?

He needs to be put under c- ship

he has been straight up psychotic for multiple years now, WHY is no one helping him???

1 minute ago, Pop Life said:

I wonder if he famously proclaimed "George Bush doesn't care about black people" all those years ago because he truly meant it in his heart or if he was just saying whatever was necessary in the political climate to appear shocking like he does now and it was just a "broken clock being right" kind of thing 

the latter. put into context with everything else has was and has been saying, it's just giving mental health crisis with no interventions at all.

He’s Cancelled, shabbot shalom

spacer.png

Edited by Dior

4 minutes ago, Pop Life said:

clarence thomas actually used to be a black nationalist, some prominent black panthers (kanye's father used to be a black panther) also became right-wing conservative christians too. it's a thing. i read an article about it once and to give a summary it's an evolution from like, the government (i.e. george bush) doesn't care about black people ---> black people shouldn't rely on the government (because the government doesn't care about black people) ---> conservatism mixed with a lot of contrarianism too.

Ofc every right wing psychopath always circles back to us. Go back to ranting about shoes or whatever weirdo 

13 minutes ago, kandicha said:

clarence thomas actually used to be a black nationalist, some prominent black panthers (kanye's father used to be a black panther) also became right-wing conservative christians too. it's a thing. i read an article about it once and to give a summary it's an evolution from like, the government (i.e. george bush) doesn't care about black people ---> black people shouldn't rely on the government (because the government doesn't care about black people) ---> conservatism mixed with a lot of contrarianism too.

In alot of cases it's also driven by an Animal Farm situation where they mobilize under a banner of equality and self-governance but in the end they don't want to remove the oppressors so much as replace them.

34 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

he has been straight up psychotic for multiple years now, WHY is no one helping him???

Typically for involuntary mental health interventions, the patient has to pose an immediate threat to themselves or others. At this point, if he doesn’t want treatment, he can’t be forced into it. It’s a shame, but that’s the reality in many (most? All?) states. 

At least we know Kanye is mentally ill and should be institutionalized. What's Elon's excuse to be this way? :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.