Carly scams fans!!

Iceland

I still remember that thread of a user going to see her at a coffee shop for free and he was the only fan there. They ended up having to pull random people off the street.

This is her revenge. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• Daddy

• Michael196

• liquiddiamonds

Top Posters In This Topic

The anger in here as if Carly knew what the photo looked like, this is fully on the photographer :toofunny2:

I will say as someone who gladly paid for VIP at a different date without a second thought, the perk I think was worth it on its own was guaranteed front row at barricade due to early entry, leading to many interactions throughout the night with her during the concert and an overall amazing experience. The Q&A and group M&G before the show were definitely not worth the money on their own lmao :rip:

Tbh I’ve had better luck just trying to meet artists by their tour bus after shows, it’s free and feels less forced if they do come and say hi. That’s how I met Carly after the Gimmie Love tour in 2015. Although it’s not guaranteed they will come out, especially now with COVID, so take what you will with that.

44 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I still remember that thread of a user going to see her at a coffee shop for free and he was the only fan there. They ended up having to pull random people off the street.

This is her revenge. :deadbanana2:

To add to the kii, Davids Tea (the tea shop she was at) filed for bankruptcy and closed all its US locations last year :rip: 

:rip:

this is why I don't waste my time or money on M&G unless it's free lmao

Disastrous. I knew the VIP wasn't worth it just from reading what it included...a group photo? Really? Some unsigned merch? Smh. I'm seeing Echosmith in a couple weeks and while they're a much, much less popular band than Carly is, their VIP was $80 for a hat, signed VIP laminate, personal Polaroid photo, and a Q&A session. 

not fans needing a telescope to find themselves in the picture

(insert iconic telescope-pic that is impossible to find somehow)

Edited by Dragonfly

The event organizer's response is literally a copy-and-paste verbatim of one a received a few years ago after I sent a complaint about something (different artist and different organizers). :bibliahh:"We apologize if you felt..." is such BS and is a sad attempt at them trying to take away any accountability. 

Paid for 'VIP' and 'meet and greet' events are such scams and 99% of the time are horribly organized and you're treated like garbage. I hope more people speak out about these. 

imagine only having a handful of loyal fans and then proceeding to rob them blind

:bibliahh:

Doesn’t she have a photog out on the road with her? I feel like she usually does? I know back in the ‘EMOTION’ era her now ex-BF was doing her content.

literally all they would’ve had to do was take this from the stage and then you wouldn’t have had lights blowing out and you could’ve at least made out some faces. 

I love Carly, but wtf is this? :bibliahh:

Anyway, stream Beach House for good health.

She should rebrand this and call it the 'Where Is Carly'  picture moment and stand on a different spot every date :ahh:

Carly ur down bad for this girl :rip:

On 10/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, BlackStar_93 said:

The event organizer's response is literally a copy-and-paste verbatim of one a received a few years ago after I sent a complaint about something (different artist and different organizers). :bibliahh:"We apologize if you felt..." is such BS and is a sad attempt at them trying to take away any accountability. 

Paid for 'VIP' and 'meet and greet' events are such scams and 99% of the time are horribly organized and you're treated like garbage. I hope more people speak out about these. 

something was off about it... not it being copy and paste :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.