Nicki Minaj course to be taught at California university

Daydream

I fear my schedule is already full, I can barely make it to my Taylor Swift course after my Beyonce and Lana Del Rey classes

Professor-Kevin-Allred-godammit.jpg

Edited by Illuminati

Sounds like a waste of tuition and a means to try to appeal to tiktokers. Unless it’s a course about criminal justice

The course will review how to have it all laid out for you and still end up a loser. 

Nicki Minaj hates successful women (of color)

That course title is too ironic to be taken seriously. 

Do people seriously pay money to enroll in these celebrity courses? :rip: 

im sorry i love nicki but what the **** did she is not a feminist symbol :rip:

Imagine paying tuition to learn about the life of a celeb when its free on atrl :oh:theres also like zero job prospects for these dumb courses. like what happened to people going to university to learn stuff like engineering and science :rip:

twitter.com/dr_peaceandlove

the teacher's name is Peace and Love? hmm

44 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Will lecture go over her husband & brother? 

I heard from one of the Lecturers / Barb / Prison Warden that there'll be a module called "How To Get Away With Intimidating Rape Victims". I'd rather take the Kim Kardashian course, at least I might end up making $1M from that. 

Future doctors, police officers and many more heroes will come out of this class:clap3: 

47 minutes ago, Keter said:

The course will review how to have it all laid out for you and still end up a loser. 

:rip:

how to find your pdf soulmate 101

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric

and nothing says feminism more than doing everything you can to destroy every female rapper who finds a little success

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric

Edited by Michael196

Not even a page in, and we've already filled our quota of lame Kenneth Petty/Jelani jokes. :gaycat6:

is it a course to learn how to attack other female rappers and be childish when you get to 40?

So if college itself is a scam, wth is this? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.