Camila Cabello ft. Ed Sheeran Bam Bam 500M on Spotify

Sweetestsecret

The song has surpassed 500M streams on Spotify.. it's the most streamed female song of the year on Spotify 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the most-streamed female-led song of 2022. Other songs with six month residencies on TTH couldn't even get HALF of that :clap3:

21 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

#ThankYouEdSheeran

XJSX.gif

6 minutes ago, lover. said:

TTHank you Ed Sheeran :coffee:

Ed Sheeran released two additional latin influenced singles featuring major latino pop stars. How did those single do? I imagine they were bigger than Bam Bam? :)

Edited by Hot Volcano

11 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Ed Sheeran released two additional latin influenced singles featuring major latino pop stars. How did those single do? I imagine they were bigger than Bam Bam? :)

And how did all her latina influenced singles and album do aside from this Ed Sheeran assisted track?

exactly

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

And how did all her latina influenced singles and album do aside from this Ed Sheeran assisted track?

exactly

DGY is nearing 400m streams on Spotify, still doing 500k daily. It was a slow burner and will be remembered as one of her biggest hits years from now. Any more questions? :)

Smash smash smash. :clap3:

25 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

exactly

Exactly what her no resigning with her label caused them abandoned support for the album?   What?

lol what a slay. Atrl still

try it with this song even tho it has this streams :eek:

58 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

lol clock them!! Yeah those balvin collabs flopped HARD

Wow, it’s done great globally. Gotta admit, it is a grower. Very catchy song. Surprised about that much streams, but you go off Camila :clap3:

Thank you Ed:clap3:

This site absolutely hates Ed since he tend to block their female faves so this support here is very interesting 

It’s a hit, I fear!

I’m no fan of hers but DGY and Bam Bam are excellent tracks 

imagine being guided by politics and refusing to enjoy a song just because of Stan war. Could not be me. 

bops over politics any day

that being said I’m shocked . Everyone keeps calling her a flop but 500M streams is a HIT no matter how u try to twist it.

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

exactly

They all bombed harder than random Ed Sheeran projects despite TTH payola

3Ica9O8.gif

Thank you Ed :clap3:

ATRL having to praise Ed Sheeran, who they hate, for his 20 second feature  :clownny:

Camila has been a star since 2012, and she gets them this pressed in 2022 :clownny:

Edited by Icarus

The biggest female-led single of 2022 did that

Congrats to Ed's biggest feature! :clap3:

This was a feel good bop tbh. The chorus is very catchy. It sounds great in an Uber on the radio.

Hate-t-r-L keeps losing and Camilla continues to win, all the way into 2022.. oof, must suck to be y'all :bibliahh:

20 hours ago, lovewins said:

ATRL is pressed again. No matter what they say to themselves, Camila is truly winning.

10 ******* years into her career

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.