Bling Empire - S3 Out Now + NY coming soon!

Matangi

Kevin hot body isn't worth his stupidity.. 

Yes to Dorothy tho :dies: her voice is iconic 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Kevin hot body isn't worth his stupidity.. 

Yes to Dorothy tho :dies: her voice is iconic 

His face >>>

I can’t stand the guy with the face full of Botox. He annoyed me so much all of season 2 and made me not like the show

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

I can’t stand the guy with the face full of Botox. He annoyed me so much all of season 2 and made me not like the show

His name is Kane and he is the worst. I cannot believe they brought him back after all the nasty things he did, just for him to be even more annoying.

This season was bad.

The way Jaime is sucking up to Anna is kinda gross. 
All the other storylines were boring too. Just the same old. 
We need a cast revamp if there’s a 4th season. Build it around Christine since she actually shares things about herself and personal life, unlike Anna.

the nyc trailer looks more fun.

i can't believe we have 3 seasons of bling empire and there is still no announcement of when crazy rich asians 2 might start filming. 

On 10/8/2022 at 4:24 PM, Blue Rose said:

We need a cast revamp if there’s a 4th season. Build it around Christine since she actually shares things about herself and personal life, unlike Anna.

With how... uneventful the release of season 3 was/is, I doubt there is gonna be a fourth season. I'm on episode 3 right now and this cast would not be able to carry another season I thing - it's hella boring. You're right, Christine is the only one earning her check. Get her on RHOBH, Andy! 

Kevin's acting is so bad

Kim and Kane are horrible

Lame is so facking annoying.. I would've smacked the botox out fo he's cheeks :deadbanana2:

Overall a very boring season and Christine is the best thing in it.. 

Kevin's body changed alot.. Like the guy left the gym 

I LOVED season 1 and loved season 2 but this season... just nothing happens. Really not good.

• 7 months later...

RIP to THE Queen Anna Shay :chick3:

Edited by Contessa

4 hours ago, Contessa said:

RIP to THE Queen Anna Shay :chick3:

NOOOO that is horrible. RIP queen. :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.