Top Posters In This Topic

• La Reina

• ExHuman

• Bad_vocal_technique

• KatyPrismSpirit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, like every actual talented singer... :clap3:

It’s a slow news day at the Xtina base as her latest single crawls to 400k streams on Spotify a week after its release

Edited by Both Sides Now

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

It’s a slow news day at the Xtina base as her latest single crawls to 400k streams on Spotify a week after its release

Seems like you are mad for some reason.

5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Y'all do this in every thread she's mentioned for whatever reason. Her album has 7 Latin Grammy nomms.

Listen to some music from time to time. I mean in general. Not even Christina's. Just anything, lol.

i wonder why it was cut off so quickly :celestial:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

i wonder why it was cut off so quickly :celestial:

It was a rapid fire game. You can watch the full video HERE. Right after they asked her about her favorite food.

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

It was a rapid fire game. You can watch the full video HERE. Right after they asked her about her favorite food.

oh this is from a year ago? gotcha :celestial5:

14 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

oh this is from a year ago? gotcha :celestial5:

So...? Do you think Lua's opinion suddenly changed since last year? I don't think so...

Just now, James_Dean said:

Omg look I can do the same thing!

:dies:

She may like Britney also… but choosing between the 2… she didn’t even hesitate lol

I mean everyone with taste would pick Xtina.

30 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

spacer.png

I love Dua Lipa, she already surpassed Christina’s career :clap3:

As she should. Talent chooses talent.

24 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

She may like Britney also… but choosing between the 2… she didn’t even hesitate lol

Right, that user thought he did something. :rip:

OT: It's the way no one but ATRL and white gays choose Britney over Xtina :bibliahh: Dua has taste :clap3:if only the Dua "stans" that also stan Britney could relate. :-* 

Between the bizarre instagram and the recent drags here Britney Stans must be stressing   :redface:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

i didn't think there could be a base more pathetic than the monsters, but the fighters prove that wrong :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

You seem so pressed in every Xtina-related thread.

Don't worry, Christmas is coming soon to give you some time away from Xtina threads. :party:

Makes sense, Dua is from the UK and christina was huge there during that time and made a lasting impact. 

28 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Right, that user thought he did something. :rip:

OT: It's the way no one but ATRL and white gays choose Britney over Xtina :bibliahh: Dua has taste :clap3:if only the Dua "stans" that also stan Britney could relate. :-* 

Dua isn’t going to help Xtina and her flop singles chart on the Hot 100 this decade, but go awf boo boo :beatfreak: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.