INTELLIGENT DESIGN

CONTINUE?

-

GOOD MONEY?

NOT YOUR ACCESSORY

STAR POWER: LA NIGHTMARES

INCREDIBLE WORLD

AMERICAN GURL THEME (8-BIT EXTENDED)

I'm happy to share some b-sides from AMERICAN GURL which I've titled AMERICAN GURL: SUPER DELUXE VALUE SIZE featuring a few other directions and themes we explored before settling on the LP we released. I really wish I could have given more when it came to this project, but there were a lot of factors that made this release especially intense.

This is my last music offering as Kilo Kish for a while. It’s a larger conversation to be had about working in this industry as a whole, but for a while now it has become increasingly exhausting to roll out projects in the musical sphere independently.

Edited by BambiStar

• 2 weeks later...

It's out!

Haven't had a chance to listen to the bonus tracks but I will soon :allears:

I love this cover so much more the the Standard one. The new tracks are pretty great too. Good Money? & Incredible World are my faves from the new tracks. American Gurl remains one of my favourite albums this decade along with Kali Uchis' Sin Miedo.

I really thought she would get more attention after Nice Out - it's probably one of my most played songs. 

Good Money? and Not Your Accessory so great :jonny5: Incredible World too, actually. LA Nightmares the weakest for me but I still like it

we'll miss you Kish, but I hope now you can take a breath and recharge :heart: New Tricks/Attention Politician SOTY contenders my goodness :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.