Sigrid - 'How to Let Go (Special Edition)'

computer.boy

Alt artwork for the album, basically removed the “Special Edition” text:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by computer.boy

boring, uninspired, unnecessary, unlistenable - just like the standard edition.
though I really enjoyed her EPs & Sucker Punch years ago :rip:

Edited by original_lifeline

The song is exactly what I thought it would be. This entire era is a disaster and I think I have definitely unstanned.

She lost her creative edge, the fun nature that made her interesting to follow in the first place. Now she makes cookie cutter Lifetime movie music, if that is something that she enjoys good for her but it won't go anywhere and will barely connect to any audience.

Thank you ATRL for having an ignore option is all I have to say :fan:

I get that the album is kind of middling but I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as some of you make it seem :michael:

This is basically just their way of releasing Everybody Says They’re Fine so at least there’s a couple cute bonuses on top of a new single..

i really like this album, idk why you guys are being so tough on her.

16 hours ago, aleksanderbgu said:

i really like this album, idk why you guys are being so tough on her.

Cause her songs pre-first era 'Modern Love' , 'Watch Me' , 'Haunted' 'Doing It a Favour' were amazing and she scrapped them and never going to release them. That's so sad that she releasing really bad songs, maybe 2 songs per album are great but the rest is not it

The new song is actually pretty cute.

The acoustic versions are boring, they should've stayed on her laptop.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 8:45 AM, paradisedarkness said:

Cause her songs pre-first era 'Modern Love' , 'Watch Me' , 'Haunted' 'Doing It a Favour' were amazing and she scrapped them and never going to release them. That's so sad that she releasing really bad songs, maybe 2 songs per album are great but the rest is not it

wait what are those songs? were they suppose to be on this or her debut?

yeah i'm also confused as to what's been happening to her feel like whatever she had going on her for her is getting fumbled

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

wait what are those songs? were they suppose to be on this or her debut?

yeah i'm also confused as to what's been happening to her feel like whatever she had going on her for her is getting fumbled

- credit 

- haunted

- go to war 

- doing you a Favour 

- savage in my Blood 

- working Alone 

- modern love

- watch me 

- i don't buy it

These are the songs what I mean. There were performed 4-5 years ago when she released first EP. I completely don't understand why she cut them from Sucker Punch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.