Sabrina Carpenter slays “Like a Virgin” cover LIVE on her sold out tour

Julia Fox

Outdoing all of the girls vocals! :WAP:

Edited by Julia Fox

queen is very talented, she deserves better. it's funny a lot of mediocre white women get to succeed but the ones like her with actual vocal talent don't get the recognition she deserves. 

• ATRL Moderator

She sounds absolutely incredible wow :ghostface:

oh she ate. serving vocals, serving beauty, serving presence. none of the other gen z girlies are doing it like her. miss liv could NEVER i fear :clap3:

The talentry

sadly it doesn’t mean anything in the music industry 

38 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

queen is very talented, she deserves better. it's funny a lot of mediocre white women get to succeed but the ones like her with actual vocal talent don't get the recognition she deserves. 

Not only that but she can dance, act, direct (she has her own production and signed a deal with Netflix to release some movies) and has a very cool and charming attitude/personality… she really shows how tasteless is the GP tbh 

2 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

oh she ate. serving vocals, serving beauty, serving presence. none of the other gen z girlies are doing it like her. miss liv could NEVER i fear :clap3:

there’s a reason why she made her insecure and made her doubt :jonnycat: like look at the woman she is at 23 :WAP:

It's good she sang it in the original key, Madge has usually pitched it down (naturally) but it doesn't pop off the same way lower.

whew :WAP:

54 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

ikr!

I was expecting to be that good!!! she really slayed it!I would love a studio version 

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

Madonna needs to cast her in the biopic !

Whew! That would be a SERVE! she can sing and dance and she’s an actress after all but maybe she could do a young Madonna because I don’t know how they would made her look like post-ROL Madonna tbh 

Whewwwww seeing her on monday and I’m HYPED

(though low key i snooped on the tracklist and I think this tour is going to be worse than singular OOP. That show was a collapse :ghostface: 

@SabrinaCarpenter m’amm WHERE are the HITS? We need on purpose, Mona Lisa, alien, and thumbs at the bare MINIMUM :doc:)

7 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Whewwwww seeing her on monday and I’m HYPED

(though low key i snooped on the tracklist and I think this tour is going to be worse than singular OOP. That show was a collapse :ghostface: 

@SabrinaCarpenter m’amm WHERE are the HITS? We need on purpose, Mona Lisa, alien, and thumbs at the bare MINIMUM :doc:)

Well at least she performs Paris, Honeymoon Fades, Sue Me and also we have a cute throwback with Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying, I mean she really loves this album and she really wanted to play all the songs and also some of her most loved songs doesn’t fit with the vibe of the album so

anyway I hope on her next tours she would perform Bad Time, Diamonds are Forever, Looking At Me and Mona Lisa and even Why… the others can leave tbh I don’t necessarily love them at this point but are cute for a throwback and that’s all 

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Well at least she performs Paris, Honeymoon Fades, Sue Me and also we have a cute throwback with Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying

I mean I could honestly do without honeybore never-ends (honestly my least favourite song by her OOP) and CBAGFT (if we’re getting throwbacks from ancient history can we get white flag instead!?? I know I’m a minority :chick3:  :lakitu:). But yeah I was happy about SM and Paris. 

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I hope on her next tours she would perform Bad Time, Diamonds are Forever, Looking At Me and Mona Lisa and even Why

OK TASTE. This list is a serve thank u. She performed Mona Lisa twice in Toronto on singular tour (did she do that everywhere???) and it was the greatest moment of my life. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.