His Dark Materials season 3 trailer

Jagger

Soooooo exitedddddd

One of my top 10 fave shows EVER!

Oh damn!

I'm just excited this even got made, even if it seems a bit smaller in scope than the book.

I hope a lot of the VFX shots aren't ready yet... because this sure doesn't look like a war with heaven to me. :lakitu:

Series 2 was a big step up in terms of quality for me, but it was my favourite of the three books too. I found the Amber Spyglass to be a bit of a drag in places so I'm interested to see how it translates to tv.

Keep that Mary Malone elephant nonsense to a minimum please :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Series 2 was a big step up in terms of quality for me, but it was my favourite of the three books too. I found the Amber Spyglass to be a bit of a drag in places so I'm interested to see how it translates to tv.

Tea.

However the actress is great and CGI creatures are expensive so they might keep it short to save some cash. :hippo:

3 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

However the actress is great and CGI creatures are expensive so they might keep it short to save some cash. :hippo:

That's very true actually. I really didn't like her character in the books, but the actress has done a really good job of making her character quite endearing

41 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I really feel like the elephants with wheels could make or break the whole series :deadbanana2: very scared to see how they look. They were such a big part of the book as well. I'm wondering if they're gonna have the scene with the giant bird trying to eat them :rip: the harpies look great though!!!

I thought it was cancelled. 2dn season was boring and the main guy from real world is most annoying character in tv history

2 hours ago, Raptus said:

I thought it was cancelled. 2dn season was boring and the main guy from real world is most annoying character in tv history

are you talking about king Will :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Jagger said:

are you talking about king Will :biblio:

Yes im talking about that loser, and what about it :alexz2:

such an underrated series. Wish this got the Amazon budget as well, but then again I'm glad it didn't at the same time

oh sh*t i didn't know they released a trailer today. Wheel of time sneak peek and now this :WAP:

• 2 months later...

Just started third season, PEAK FICTION

i hope they do the books justice since this is the last season, it's my favorite book trilogy

I totally forgot what was S2  about :rip: Dont know why, but S3 looks so cheap. And Asriel is james mcavoy worst role ever. 

Edited by Raptus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.