Sherri, J. Hud and Karamo daytime ratings in!

Stepfon

X

syndicatedratings_09122022_02_1200x675-7

Two weeks into their debut seasons, both “Sherri” and “The Jennifer Hudson Show” are off to solid starts in daytime syndication among talk shows, reports Next TV and TV News Check.

During the week of September 19-23, 2022, the most current week available for daytime TV syndicated ratings, “Sherri” averaged a 0.7 rating in Households while “JHud” averaged a 0.6 rating. Compared to their debuts one week earlier, “Sherri” is flat while “JHud” is slightly down (0.6 vs. 0.7 rating). The latter series was up substantially from the year ago performance of “Nick Cannon” which it mainly replaced on stations across the U.S. (0.6 rating vs. 0.4 rating). “Nick Cannon” was canceled after just a few months on the air.

“Live with Kelly and Ryan” remained the highest rated syndicated daytime talk show among both Households (1.5 rating) and Women 25-54 (0.6 rating), averaging 2.200 million viewers, to score its most-watched week in four months (since week of May 23, 2022).

“Dr. Phil” remained second among Households (1.4 rating), Total Viewers (2.017 million) and Women 25-54 (0.4 rating). Rounding out the top three in Women 25-54 was a five way tie between “Kelly Clarkson,” “Tamron Hall,” “Drew Barrymore” “Steve Wilkos” and “Sherri,” each with a 0.3 rating in the key women sales demo.

1. Live with Kelly and Ryan (Disney/ABC) 1.5 1.4
2. Dr. Phil (CBS Media Ventures) 1.4 1.3
3. The Kelly Clarkson Show (NBCUniversal) 0.9 0.9
4. Drew Barrymore (CBS Media Ventures) 0.8 0.8
5. Sherri (Debmar-Mercury) 0.7 0.7
5. Tamron Hall (Disney/ABC) 0.7 0.7
7. Rachael Ray (CBS Media Ventures) 0.6 0.6
7. Steve Wilkos (NBCUniversal) 0.6 0.6
7. The Jennifer Hudson Show (Warner Bros.) 0.6 0.7
10. Maury (NBCUniversal) – R 0.4 0.6
10. Jerry Springer (NBCUniversal) – R 0.3 0.3
10. Karamo (NBCUniversal) – P 0.3

N/A

I mean, if Rachel Ray can stay on TV for so long with a 0.6, then JHud and Sherry can stay on too

also, Kelly quickly coming for #1 :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

JHud's show doing this well is genuinely surprising to me. I felt like her getting a talk show was super random. But good for her! I can see Karamo's show getting cancelled unless his numbers pick up.

No one wants to watch Karamo, I’m still surprised they offered him his own show.

As for Sherri, I don’t see her lasting too long. Will definitely have a few more seasons (maybe) but I also saw it premiered about 13% less than The Wendy Williams Show last year during the same time slot, so that can’t be good. :lakitu:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Jerry Springer is still on??? Pull thru king ?.

I’m not liking how they’re splitting up Drew’s show into two 30-minute segments that have the option to be aired at any time, and then combining the ratings of both slots.

Congrats to Sherri! She’s been working so long for this, and she’s killing it. 

Edited by based

People need stop watching dr.Phil that man is a fony he doesn’t even have an active psychologist license. That man is a predator to people with mental health issues. 
:deadbanana2:

congrats to Sherri. Wendy fans tried but they failed. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Didn't know Karamo had a show?

Also, Steve wilkos dogwalking Jerry Springer.

The long game always spills the tea

200.gif

1 hour ago, based said:

I’m not liking how they’re splitting up Drew’s show into two 30-minute segments that have the option to be aired at any time, and then combining the ratings of both slots.

Congrats to Sherri! She’s been working so long for this, and she’s killing it. 

Same it's bs. Can't stand a cheater

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.