NY Post- Why Madonna is better than The Beatles

ArtForFreedom

madonna-better-than-beatles.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1488 

Don’t go for second best, baby.

That’s what Madonna told us on “Express Yourself,” one of her most iconic singles — and crotch-grabbing videos — in 1989.

Since launching her legendary career with “Everybody” on Oct. 6, 1982, Madonna has delivered hit song after hit song. She has no equal when it comes to her colossal catalog of singles. Even The Beatles don’t justify as much love as Madge. 

Forty years after Madonna instructed us to “dance and sing, get up and do your thing” on her debut single, the 64-year-old superstar is not only the Queen of Pop — laying the blueprint for everyone from Janet, Beyoncé and Rihanna to Britney, Gaga and Dua — but the Queen of Singles.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/06/how-madonna-was-better-than-the-beatles/

thanks @Lover

i mean thats common sense. dont have to make an entire article about it

They didn't lie, she's better than the most overrated band in history. 

Que ATRLers that are suddenly big Beatles fans in 3....2...

Girl bye, and before Madonna. Donna Summer, Diana Ross and many more talented Black female artists actually laid the ground work for other Black women; Beyoncé, Janet & Rihanna etc to follow. 

I agree :sistrens:, Beatles def take second place tho, people calling them overrated are so tiring and wrong. I love the kings of pop!

I mean Madonna is very underrated as an artist, so this praise is nice, but musically speaking The Beatles are the blueprint of modern pop (talking about chord innovations, melodies, production techniques etc) 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Yes Madonna is better than the Beatles. And Elvis is better than Madonna 

2 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Girl bye, and before Madonna. Donna Summer, Diana Ross and many more talented Black female artists actually laid the ground work for other Black women; Beyoncé, Janet & Rihanna etc to follow. 

I saw that too.

And Janet had zero inspiration from Madonna. They both became big around the same time and always completely different sounds.

Madonna could do Let It Be but The Beatles couldn't do Like a Virgin :clap3:

The Beatles and Madonna can exist together, and they occupy two different lanes.,

Donna Summer is better than Madonna in return tho. The ACTUAL Queen of Pop. She quite literally invented modern pop. The true pioneer. Just like how Lil' Kim invented modern female rap. 

4 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Yes Madonna is better than the Beatles. And Elvis is better than Madonna 

And Elvis died in her birthday, to give her space to reign...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.