TB: Rihanna ignores Taylor Swift while accepting her 1st Grammy (2008)

Ratviolo

The way she randomly pulled a Gaga on Zendaya on Taylor Swift :deadbanana4:

Here's the full video, she was accepting her 1st-ever Grammy :heart2:

Umbrella should have also won ROTY :fish2:

Edited by Ratviolo

Not as bad as her ignoring her fans 

Not you randomly posting some tweet from August 2021 with a video from 2008 to cause some mess. Are you bored? :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Not you randomly posting some tweet from August 2021 with a video from 2008 to cause some mess. Are you bored? :ahh:

As if. Some other user tweeted that video yesterday and it popped up on my timeline - I simply preferred to post the original video instead :deadbanana4:

At same time Taylor didn't even put her hand to shake her, but immediately put her hand to shake Jayz.... I think they had issues or something, not one side thing.

Have they ever even interacted after this??? Like acknowledging each other? 

They seemed to get along just fine during all their other encounters in 2008 through 2010, so maybe the vibes just weren't there on that particular day. I wouldn't read too much into it.

396d43f07621de9aa50b37418638966e--rihanna-and-taylor-swift.jpg

taylorrihanna.jpg?width=968&auto=webp&quality=50&crop=968%3A645%2Csmartc811fd4e_GettyImages-96307594.jpg

Edited by RobDeWittBukater

Why did this make me cackle

6uitcw.gif

17 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Have they ever even interacted after this??? Like acknowledging each other? 

When Taylor wrote Rihanna's biggest hit (on Spotify at least), that was kind of an acknowledgement :gaycat4:

28 minutes ago, Icarus said:

When Taylor wrote Rihanna's biggest hit (on Spotify at least), that was kind of an acknowledgement :gaycat4:

And when Taylor covered Rihanna's actual biggest hit (and currently with the most daily streams on Spotify) Umbrella (as well as Take a Bow). And when she was recently talking about the Rihanna shirt she bought in her documentary. A true stan whose contributed to Rihanna's pockets in more ways than one :heart:

OT: Rih was probably too excited getting her first Grammy and naturally forgot about the people presenting it

in return taylor didnt include her in the YNTCD video so :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

in return taylor didnt include her in the YNTCD video so :gaycat5:

The way that video turned out to be a cringe-worthy corny mess, we thank her for the exclusion :celestial3:

Well, at the rate things have gone, it seems that Rihanna is literally allergic to people that know how to write a song. Perhaps she was afraid of breaking out in hives if she shook Taylor's hand (which had very recently written a song). Queen was only looking out for her physical wellbeing :alexz3:

4 minutes ago, lonnie said:

OT: Rih was probably too excited getting her first Grammy and naturally forgot about the people presenting it

Pretty much this. She didn't even look at the person who gave her the grammy in the eyes. 

I don't think there is any animosity whatsoever between the two of them. They are in very different lanes and don't interact much, but it's clear they respect each other. Maybe it would be great if Navy and Swifties acted the same. 

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well, at the rate things have gone, it seems that Rihanna is literally allergic to people that know how to write a song. Perhaps she was afraid of breaking out in hives if she shook Taylor's hand (which had very recently written a song). Queen was only looking out for her physical wellbeing :alexz3:

Y’all are so corny.

—-

Wasn’t she like 19 here? She was probably extremely nervous, these things happen 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

The corny shades.:gaycat6:

OT: Winning the first Grammy's is a big achievement so she was definitely excited.:devil:

She was excited, she was only thinking in her Grammy at 19 years old. 

We had the Coachella video. That is very cute. 

Now haters want to make a swifter VS navy due to the comebacks. And it's pretty bored. We can support two woman at the same time. 

3 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

The way she randomly pulled a Gaga on Zendaya on Taylor Swift :deadbanana4:

Here's the full video, she was accepting her 1st-ever Grammy :heart2:

Reveal hidden contents

Umbrella should have also won ROTY :fish2:

The way Rihanna also ignored Beyoncé.

I can’t blame Her, she’s on her GGGB imperial phase!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.