Breaking: Biden Announces Nuclear War Risk ‘Very Real’

Saintlor

On 10/7/2022 at 10:34 AM, AlanRickman1946 said:

I don't think he would want to. Wars are fought for the rich. What's the point of being rich in a nuclear wasteland?

Capitalists are preparing for this very thing. Because they believe they have the money to leave the rest of us behind.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/sep/04/super-rich-prepper-bunkers-apocalypse-survival-richest-rushkoff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlanRickman1946

• Saintlor

• Protocol

• Bang Up

The way this can all happen because of a few deranged men, literally 0.0000001% of the earth's population can destroy the rest of us 99.99999% :biblio:

Just now, La Reina said:

The way this can all happen because of a few deranged men, literally 0.0000001% of the earth's population can destroy the rest of us 99.99999% :biblio:

This is the way of the world. The powerful are few and control the lives of many. World War 2 took the lives of 70 million people because of the decisions of a few men that could all fit together in a small room.

The history of human civilization is one of conquest, death and misery. We have been extraordinarily lucky in the last 70 years to live in a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity in most of the world. But there is no reason to believe that would last forever.

On 10/7/2022 at 7:13 AM, rzal said:

IF Russia drops a nuke somewhere, what's the reaction? More nukes? :rip: 

It really depends on the size of the nuke, the location of the detonation, and the height of the detonation from my understanding.  There is a big difference between  detonating a small nuke 10,000 ft in the air over the black sea than a large nuke at ground level in Kiev.  If Putin uses a smaller nuke, I am not sure the west has the ability to respond in kind since we disassembled most of ours. Maybe there are a couple lying around somewhere.  That said, we may not need to respond in kind.  The international community may respond with being appalled (fingers crossed).  Otherwise, we have highly effective conventional weapons that can send a message. 

This is some bs, I hate men in power

Are you not embarazzed, this is really embarazzing @Putin

Like imagine being the one to end the world and it’s over literally nothing 

On 10/7/2022 at 5:10 AM, Archetype said:

No, if Russia drops nukes on Ukraine, the entire planet will cut Russia off and have that dictator killed.  Not even China or India would tolerate the use of nukes in this context, Putin would be completely over.

I agree. And the little support he still has in Russia will vanish. There's just no justifiable reason to drop a nuke. Not even the US dropped nukes in Afghanistan. :jonny:

--

I like that Biden is being honest about this. It's true. We have to take Russia's threats at face value.

On 10/7/2022 at 5:24 AM, Saintlor said:

Couldn’t Putin just nuke the rest of the world?

Technically he could, but essentially every nuclear nation would respond in kind and obliterate Russia off the map. It would be Russia against the US and its nuclear allies lol. I don't see him being insane enough to do that.

There's also no solid proof of Russia's nuclear capabilities. I mean, his military is struggling with their soviet-era tanks against Ukraine. We're supposed to believe they have nuclear weapons capable of wiping out countries? ok.

Edited by Bang Up

46 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

I agree. And the little support he still has in Russia will vanish. There's just no justifiable reason to drop a nuke. Not even the US dropped nukes in Afghanistan. :jonny:

--

I like that Biden is being honest about this. It's true. We have to take Russia's threats at face value.

Technically he could, but essentially every nuclear nation would respond in kind and obliterate Russia off the map. It would be Russia against the US and its nuclear allies lol. I don't see him being insane enough to do that.

There's also no solid proof of Russia's nuclear capabilities. I mean, his military is struggling with their soviet-era tanks against Ukraine. We're supposed to believe they have nuclear weapons capable of wiping out countries? ok.

The Afghan military wasn't as powerful as NATO though. Russia is at war against NATO essentially.

Can’t we just exile all those megalomaniac old men to a desert island and let them fight it out among themselves :noparty:

Literally who on Earth needs this

13 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

The Afghan military wasn't as powerful as NATO though. Russia is at war against NATO essentially.

No they’re not. If Russia was at war with NATO, the war would be over already. Stop peddling the Russian propaganda, you’ve been called out on this on multiple occasions now

14 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

I'm talking about from a PR perspective.

If the big-bad US military didn't drop a nuke during their war, how exactly would Putin justify dropping one during his? Especially when his narrative this entire time has been "we're winning, we're doing great". You don't drop a nuke if you're winning.

Biden says he does NOT think that Putin will use tactical nukes.

0:25 "I don’t think he will"

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Biden says he does NOT think that Putin will use tactical nukes.

0:25 "I don’t think he will"

He also thought that Indiana congresswoman was still alive...

Good thing I live in the Ruhr Gebiet aka Germany's main target during a war so I will be hit on directly and will be pulverized first so I don't have to suffer and die slowly from radiation poisoning like the other parts of Germany :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.