• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

You have m!ssundaztood me

And my lovin' all along...

whew

Happy they're reuniting, and hoping they get the attention they deserve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

whew

The #1 Hit That Got Away :chick3:

Second Guess>>>>>>

But also Love Gone Wrong, From a Closet in Norway, You and Me, Unbeliever, You and Me.... damn, the whole album honestly

3 hours ago, Liafen said:

The #1 Hit That Got Away :chick3:

Truly had the potential to be a JGMAR moment 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aaron511 said:

Second Guess>>>>>>

But also Love Gone Wrong, From a Closet in Norway, You and Me, Unbeliever, You and Me.... damn, the whole album honestly

I am too a Second Guess stan first and foremost. But yeah the way they served excellence with all that and Open Door, plus that heavenly No Ordinary Love cover (that she forgot about so she's doing the original version on tour :biblio:)

• Like 2

Love Gone Wrong is tew good.

Country-folk is at an all time high in terms of popularity, she should try to milk this new era.

All this excitement from us... watch it be just a short reunion that we'll only see a 360p 23sec instagram reel of 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

All this excitement from us... watch it be just a short reunion that we'll only see a 360p 23sec instagram reel of 

Margaret Qualley Truth GIF by NEON

On 5/22/2024 at 4:15 PM, Hiphopper said:

Kinda curious if they will stick to folk sound or heading a new direction 

I hope they stay in the same lane. I need nice music! Something that will be as good as the first album! 

On 5/22/2024 at 6:38 PM, Underdogs said:

whew

The way this song just keeps on SERVING and never gets old! It'a a career highlight and should have been a big bit! 

Gently is my 2nd fave! Such beautiful melodies! 

Second Guess used to be my least favorite bit it actually slaps! 

• Like 2

Break the Cycle was the only fad on that album.

so of course she chose it as a "single." :skull: 

• Haha 2

Love Gone Wrong truly had the most potential to be a hit of some sorts. Should've been sent to radio at least

On 5/24/2024 at 4:24 PM, EnterTheAttic said:

I hope they stay in the same lane. I need nice music! Something that will be as good as the first album! 

What if they do ROCK this time? 

Mona Lisa Smile GIF by systaime

37 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

That's what I hope for. I really liked the first one, but I think together they could pull of rock very well.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Lol 

As if they would do us that favor

• Haha 2

Her voice shines in rock the most tbh. Her vocals are just made for that no matter how hard she tries to force herself into that AC stuff.

And I get that she's not an angry teen anymore but even songs like Nobody Knows or Sober that are rather more mature would be very appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rock said:

That's what I hope for. I really liked the first one, but I think together they could pull of rock very well.

I Couldnt Agree More GIF by YoungerTV

She won't touch rock sadly after the floppage that was Try This. And she's even kind of distancing herself from the pop-rock element as of late w/ Beautiful Trauma, Hurts 2 Be A Pink Fan and Trustfall

2 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Lol 

As if they would do us that favor

A b!tch can dream....:jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

She won't touch rock sadly after the floppage that was Try This. And she's even kind of distancing herself from the pop-rock element as of late w/ Beautiful Trauma, Hurts 2 Be A Pink Fan and Trustfall

You+Me is a side project, actually it's the perfect chance to go Rock again if she didn't want to risk her own brand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

I mean, IND, Funhouse and good chunk of TTAL are still (pop-)rock. She could easily go back to that sound if she wanted to (she doesn't). She ain't doing much commercially anyway and some artist manage to find success with pop rock lately so she could at least aim to please the core fans...

• Like 1

What's funny is she rather rearranged her pop songs into rock version for her shows but stayed away from pop rock for her albums. 

Why??????

Plus, we all know how much she loves to cover rock songs. 

Btw, her vocal is MADE for rock.

• Like 3

I was also hoping they'd go a different route this time, but the new photoshoot screams americana/folk music, so...

But I'm sure they'll deliver again. If i could ask anything, I'd ask for more solo parts instead of lots of harmonies like the first one

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

I was also hoping they'd go a different route this time, but the new photoshoot screams americana/folk music, so...

But I'm sure they'll deliver again. If i could ask anything, I'd ask for more solo parts instead of lots of harmonies like the first one

I have a feeling it will at least be more conceptual sound-wise than the last three albums of hers, thanks to Dallas. This is one of the main reasons I enjoyed their first album

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.