P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

Swiss, Belgium, Denmark, France: We want more dates! The demand is big! 

Her team: Here are more California, Florida, Nevada dates. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

nnn, don't forget Germany. Lucky dips incoming! 

On the bright side, they finally removed Miami from her website :suburban:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

She still needs to save some countries to tour in the next few years, since she's burned her demand in the US for the next decade 

• Haha 2

But seriously now, I think she'll be back on tour in 2026, so she needs to save some demand. 

Don't know if the Vegas residency is something she's arranging for the next couple of years, but that would certainly mess things up.

I don't see her putting out a record and/or going to tour that soon tbh. They're milking the post-pandemic boom right now for what its worth and she'll probably take a 3-4y break. (And honestly, she should, if that will help her with regaining inspiration to actually write.)

53 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I don't see her putting out a record and/or going to tour that soon tbh. They're milking the post-pandemic boom right now for what its worth and she'll probably take a 3-4y break. (And honestly, she should, if that will help her with regaining inspiration to actually write.)

She had a break like that before Trustfall and wrote like 50% of it, what makes you think something different will happen this time :gaycat6:?

10 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

She had a break like that before Trustfall and wrote like 50% of it, what makes you think something different will happen this time :gaycat6:?

The good sis was in lockdown and was busy with her winery! Now that Two Wolves only debuted in the Literally Bubbling Under chart, maybe she'll focus on her main venture this time!

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

Her father literally died and nothing changed for Trustfall :rip:

7 hours ago, Pinksus said:

Her father literally died and nothing changed for Trustfall :rip:

This is actually the reason I can cut her soke slack. Hard to unpack that as she said. 

On 4/25/2024 at 1:28 PM, Liafen said:

On the bright side, they finally removed Miami from her website :suburban:

Don't worry, you still can find the link for Miami on her main page :heart:

https://www.pinkspage.com/

36 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

She never disappoints.

P!nk's TRUSTFALL debuts with 4.9M on Spotify - Page 3 - Charts & Sales -  ATRL

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Pinksus said:

Jesus, get ur itsh together! Team! (Or whatever this bunch of people would like to call themselves.)

@EnterTheAttic dear, would you mind updating the title for 2024?

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 2:40 PM, Liafen said:

I think fall 2025 will be the next release. It will be a good break between the albums, almost 3 years. If she waits longer, at this day&age, she can kiss her career goodbye. 

She's come to a point where she told her story through her music already, so coming back to those days would be unecessary. She needs to find inspiration on stuff other than her life, which is now happy (as much as one can be) and boring. 

She does need a break from touring but music wise, she's been on a break since the Beautiful Trauma era for the GP.  

Ok, what exactly is happening to All Out Of Fight in France? It was The greatest gainer on Spotify yesterday and today reached The top 100 for the first time :rip:

e09d2f0b-197e-40b4-8318-b7b28cd5b9ea.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

Ok, what exactly is happening to All Out Of Fight in France? It was The greatest gainer on Spotify yesterday and today reached The top 100 for the first time :rip:

e09d2f0b-197e-40b4-8318-b7b28cd5b9ea.png

:clap3:

I wish they could push it more on tik-tok and IG. 

This could explain it. 

Edited by pinktennisfreak

5 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She's come to a point where she told her story through her music already, so coming back to those days would be unecessary. She needs to find inspiration on stuff other than her life, which is now happy (as much as one can be) and boring. 

I feel like this has been my biggest disappointment from her in the last decade. Like, she has many stuff to talk about, and everytime I saw an interview from her or some of her twitter rants I felt like it could have been so great if she put those words into songs... and yet she decides to release a lead like Never Gonna Chart Again :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I feel like this has been my biggest disappointment from her in the last decade. Like, she has many stuff to talk about, and everytime I saw an interview from her or some of her twitter rants I felt like it could have been so great if she put those words into songs... and yet she decides to release a lead like Never Gonna Chart Again :gaycat6:

Now this is completely created by the voices in my head, but I think she's tired of being associated with anger/rage/protests and being the tough girl. I think she's been trying to change her image lately and just show how much of a dork/fun/drunk auntie she is.

The thing is that most of the times just seems like she's trying to be the cool mom 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Now this is completely created by the voices in my head, but I think she's tired of being associated with anger/rage/protests and being the tough girl. I think she's been trying to change her image lately and just show how much of a dork/fun/drunk auntie she is.

The thing is that most of the times just seems like she's trying to be the cool mom 

I also want to add she comes off as passive aggressive sometimes to me. I may be wrong, but I get that vibe very often.

On 4/28/2024 at 1:48 PM, Liafen said:

@EnterTheAttic dear, would you mind updating the title for 2024?

The way I never noticed it was still 2023 🥲

Done!

• Thanks 1

Women dominate much of March's top 10, with P!nk and Madonna at Nos. 3 and 4. The former banked $55.1 million and sold 543,000 tickets from 11 shows. 

The avg. ticket price being lower that BT tour. :huh: 

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Women dominate much of March's top 10, with P!nk and Madonna at Nos. 3 and 4. The former banked $55.1 million and sold 543,000 tickets from 11 shows. 

The avg. ticket price being lower that BT tour. :huh: 

Bad AUD/USD fx rate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.