Jump to content

P!nk - Summer Carnival 2023 [US Stadium Dates Announced]


EnterTheAttic
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

I would love to get the standing ones but I’m scared how much she wants for those. I’ll go with my bf & friend but you can join us :twirl3:

Haha thanks but i want arena this time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Underdogs

    45

  • Liafen

    67

  • Gabriel Guedes

    32

  • Hiphopper

    35

not the cheapest all the way back and up in the stadium nosebleed tickets being over 100 bucks :deadbanana4: I really thought I would see her this tour huh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Liafen said:

As guessed, prices are going to be insane, this is Berlin:

 

311148554_615995163509079_3475947315303919478_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=A08SqdFBR44AX8EgfKT&_nc_ht=scontent.fbud6-3.fna&oh=03_AVJrZKNqKIJsqN4SkxcZy-JxemIcpo9z2NtGhnYjLVh7Gg&oe=636B4CC7

Omg Thank You for the price list!!! And lucky You o2 member! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

not the cheapest all the way back and up in the stadium nosebleed tickets being over 100 bucks :deadbanana4: I really thought I would see her this tour huh

:rip: I was at Coldplay this year in the last row for 35€ (amazing concert!) and pink wants 108€? :rip::rip: Well then i hope shell flop. Shes a milioner and in todays climate price for the ****!est seats over 100€ is unacceptable. But ill try to get the cheapest standing ones as I love to dance and Germans are like “you have a seating ticket so sit or well remove you from the venue”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Liafen said:

As guessed, prices are going to be insane, this is Berlin:

 

311148554_615995163509079_3475947315303919478_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=A08SqdFBR44AX8EgfKT&_nc_ht=scontent.fbud6-3.fna&oh=03_AVJrZKNqKIJsqN4SkxcZy-JxemIcpo9z2NtGhnYjLVh7Gg&oe=636B4CC7

But can you book already for Berlin ? 

The pre sale started ? 

How can i join the pre sale ? PM me please 🙏 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

But can you book already for Berlin ? 

The pre sale started ? 

How can i join the pre sale ? PM me please 🙏 

Dunno, this info was in a Pink group 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always get confused by the ticket prices in other countries. :confused:

 

In my hometown, the official ticket prices are all fixed, but seems the ticket prices in other countries are like second-hand selling, the price are always changing all the time. :deadbanana4:

 

 

Sorry for my poor English

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

But can you book already for Berlin ? 

The pre sale started ? 

How can i join the pre sale ? PM me please 🙏 

Since today you have a pre-pre-sale if you’re in o2. The pre-sale starts on 12.10. 

Edited by PieceBy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

As guessed, prices are going to be insane, this is Berlin:

 

311148554_615995163509079_3475947315303919478_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=A08SqdFBR44AX8EgfKT&_nc_ht=scontent.fbud6-3.fna&oh=03_AVJrZKNqKIJsqN4SkxcZy-JxemIcpo9z2NtGhnYjLVh7Gg&oe=636B4CC7

omfg?!?!?

In France the golden circle was the same price of the worst seated ticket here. This can't be 💀💀💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw her front row on the BT tour and would die to do it again but girl, this is the most ill-times your announcement for me :weeps: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PieceBy said:

Since today you have a pre-pre-sale if you’re in o2. The pre-sale starts on 12.10. 

Great 

But how do u sign up for the pre sale on the 12.10 ? Do you need to pay a subscription or smth ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Great 

But how do u sign up for the pre sale on the 12.10 ? Do you need to pay a subscription or smth ? 

Today's pre-sale for Paris didn't have anything like that, so I guess the only ones that needed the fulffilment of a form were the UK ones 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

omfg?!?!?

In France the golden circle was the same price of the worst seated ticket here. This can't be 💀💀💀

Scammer Carnival 2023

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Great 

But how do u sign up for the pre sale on the 12.10 ? Do you need to pay a subscription or smth ? 

No, you don’t need any code or whatever you just have to buy the tickets on Eventim. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve your tickets just now
Please wait a moment then try again.

 

Why do I keep getting this message? :dancehall: It doesn't seem sold out just yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Berlin here we go 🥳🥳🥳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vienna Diamond Circle 200€ :skull: Scammer Carnival indeed. I think I’m going to Paris and do two shows for the price of 1 in Vienna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A second Cologne date is announced which is weird because its pre-sales seems worse compared to Munich and Hannover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Vienna Diamond Circle 200€ :skull: Scammer Carnival indeed. I think I’m going to Paris and do two shows for the price of 1 in Vienna

I was thinking about that too when I saw the prices :dies:

 

Vienna is less than 2 hours away from me and it's on Saturday so I don't need a day off from work, legit the only reasons why I bought it. Still can't get over the fact that I paid pretty much the same price for a seating ticket god-knows-where as I paid for golden circle in Wembley in 2019 :rip: I know it's been 3 years but damn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...