Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches | Renewed for Season 2

Euterpe

53 minutes ago, justjess said:

Just started watching this. On episode 4. I've seen a lot of complaints about Lasher and Alex not being blonde like the books mentioned. :rip:

People had the same complaints regarding Elena from the Vampire Diaries, but eventually people get used to it. It’s only a hair color. How are you liking the show so far?

1 hour ago, Euterpe said:

People had the same complaints regarding Elena from the Vampire Diaries, but eventually people get used to it. It’s only a hair color. How are you liking the show so far?

Yeah, those complaints seemed petty to me. I like it! Carlotta's actress seems likes she's doing a bit much though. She's quite exaggerated in her acting style. :rip:

I've never read the books personally so I think that helped me step back and view everything with an open mind. I like Alex as the lead though! She's a great actress and has the looks to boot.

Edited by justjess

20 minutes ago, justjess said:

Yeah, those complaints seemed petty to me. I like it! Carlotta's actress seems likes she's doing a bit much though. She's quite exaggerated in her acting style. :rip:

I've never read the books personally so I think that helped me step back and view everything with an open mind. I like Alex as the lead though! She's a great actress and has the looks to boot.

I didn’t think much about her acting style when I was watching, but I can see what you mean. I can imagine we’re going to get less of her in season two.

I haven’t read them either, but I think that’s a blessing, because then there’s no comparing the two. I generally contemplate reading books after I see the visual form, but I know others are different! Alex did a better job than I h thought she would. I think she has grown a lot in her acting over the years.

50 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I didn’t think much about her acting style when I was watching, but I can see what you mean. I can imagine we’re going to get less of her in season two.

I haven’t read them either, but I think that’s a blessing, because then there’s no comparing the two. I generally contemplate reading books after I see the visual form, but I know others are different! Alex did a better job than I h thought she would. I think she has grown a lot in her acting over the years.

Yeah, I honestly hope we do.

Agreed on both points! Alex has come a long way. I remember her acting seeming CW-esque during her Percy Jackson days, but she's improved immensely!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.