• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Superbitch

• monstereo

• keatonzee

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be very dumb... anyway we're not even up to the point of voting for a winner because we don't even have the nominees lmao. so this insider knows nothing

voting for nominees didn't even start

I wonder how many physical Grammys they'd have to produce for everyone credited on Encanto :eli:  less than for Renaissance still probably. I can see it 

Bad Bunny deserves to win AOTY but I doubt he’ll get it. It’s going to be very competitive 

And it'd be more deserved.

8 minutes ago, Raver said:

Bad Bunny deserves to win AOTY but I doubt he’ll get it. It’s going to be very competitive 

Wait I forgot about bunny. I want him to win 

The things they would do and the excuses they would give just to not vote for a black woman with the best album of the year :biblio:

Sorry but that’s so dumb. Grammy voters who love Adele/30 more will vote for that; Grammy voters who love Beyoncé/Renaissance more will vote for that. They’re not gonna vote for Encanto just to “avoid” having to choose. At the end of the day most of them will vote for whatever they like because they like it, not because of some ulterior motive or to appease stan Twitter or ATRL or to avoid conflict, or whatever. The Grammys is not a single entirety, it’s thousands of different voters with different likes and reasonings.

10 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

And it'd be more deserved.

Exactly, people screaming ThIS is RACisT when Encanto was produced by Lin Manuel Miranda. :bibliahh:

I would be shocked if they gave AOTY to Beyoncé when her Album is celebrating queer black ballroom culture. Still rooting for her tho! Only artist from the 90's still thriving. :beatfreak:

i hope she doesnt submit,i'll have even less of a reason to watch  :toofunny3:

Many other albums deserve the award. Not Adele media mediacore album and not Beyonce album that steals everything and had +300 names working on it.

we love to see it. Latin excellence for the win  :clap3:

Bruno MPB!!! :clap3:

It would actually be very funny to see, lol, better than Adele winning again or Silk Sonic. It’s not a bad album either, Lin-Manuel Miranda went off on it. I liked Renaissance better but I don’t think it has a chance.

Edited by kandicha

55 minutes ago, Aramis said:

We have to laugh at this point.

The only thing laughable is making it seem the academy would have a very difficult time choosing between Adele and... Beyonce :skull:

Encanto is better and more impactful and successful than 30/Renaissance put together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.