Russian gov debuts racist, homophobic anti-emigration ad

ZIVERT

With over 700,000 Russian men running away from Vladimir Putin’s mobilization orders, the Russian government debuted an ad to discourage people from moving abroad. Why? Because there are gay people, vegetarians, and because… equal rights for Black people? And before you ask, yes, this is a real, Russian government sanctioned advertising campaign.

Edited by ZIVERT

lol they are about to suffer the worst demographic collapse

not just people leaving, but those who stay won't be having any kids... they were already struggling with numbers and that was only thanks to immigrants and minorities, with this attitude they'll soon be dying out 

How did the black guy agree to film in this bullshit☠️

ot: the ad is so one-dimensional and superficial, i get it, you want to emphasize how “bad and sensitive” the “woke” culture is but it’s sooo one-dimensional. **** Russia

Edited by GreatCoolBright

17 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

With over 700,000 Russian men running away from Vladimir Putin’s mobilization orders, the Russian government debuted an ad to discourage people from moving abroad. Why? Because there are gay people, vegetarians, and because… equal rights for Black people?

Not me being all 3 :skull: . Yes please, stay there.

One time a colleague of mine was with his Russian friend that was visiting and I saw them randomly in the street while I was with another gay friend and then my colleague told me his Russian friend  said he was scared of us because we’re gay. girl you’re visiting Barcelona what were you expecting :rip: 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

8 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Not me being all 3 :skull: . Yes please, stay there.

Congrats on being the literal antichrist according to Russian government propaganda!

I can't say I'm surprised.

TBH this sounds like a ton of European users on here screaming about "American wokeism" and "anti-white hatred". :skull: The part where they claimed Americans let black people use the bathroom first as part of a way to make up for chattel slavery. :deadbanana4:

Sad that such beliefs seem so widespread on the continent and the far-right only seem to be getting stronger.

Edited by Communion

Sorry but this is quite literally the dumbest thing I've seen come out of Russian media and that is saying... A lot. 

It's why sometimes I get frustrated by those who make rightful criticism of the West too where it might not fit (and I do this a LOT too, though in my own circles), because ultimately it lifts up - or at least enables, if we're being charitable - sentiments like these, which would be flat out offensive if it weren't so comically stupid. 

Are we to believe that uhh *throws dart* vegetarians and transmen (?) are a "worse" thing to deal with than being thrown against the trained Ukrainian forces that would shred them up? :deadbanana:whilst nearly a million men are fleeing in fear, is anyone with a functioning brain saying "nah fam The West has too many lesbians"? :deadbanana:

I wish I could say this is a new low, but then I remember that Russian forces are killing and sometimes raping Ukrainians in an effort to wipe their culture and history from the face of the earth.  Not as bad as that but definitely embarrassing behavior 

I'm not surprised that the first instinct of someone here is to somehow justify it because "ummm actually everyone's like this" :deadbanana4: It's messed up

Edited by Illuminati

29 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

somehow justify 

Anyone: "Russia truly is such a far-right, oppressive nation..."

You: "YES! YES! YES!! YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING IT!!"

Anyone: "...they truly represent the kind of extremism central to the European far-right."

You: *shaking violently in anger, shitting yourself, tears down your face*

:skull:

The irony being the blatant politicization and baiting in the OP's post where they're somehow still promoting the idea that Russian dissidents should not be allowed into Europe despite such being at odds with highlighting just how backwards and hateful the Russian government is. :toofunny3: But when *that* is your goal - and not actual disgust at homophobia and racism towards American minorities - I can see why connecting Russian bigotry to European bigotry gets in the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.