Margot Robbie: Gaga Will Do Something Incredible

GraceRandolph

Hollywood's most revered

B9tzrFW.gif

Robbie is a LIDDO now we know, hehehe. 

What an IMBECILE. Needs to be put in her place like all cocky liddos.

GaGa will FAIL, thus Margot will now fail. The lack of self awareness from the Gaga stans. :bibliahh:

They really set themselves up and blame us for their delusions of Gaga having a career. It's literally not our fault. It's kinda offensive how everything is blamed on us, as if we're doing something strange. The monsters are at it again with this. :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

GaGa will FAIL, thus Margot will now fail. The lack of self awareness from the Gaga stans. :bibliahh:

They really set themselves up and blame us for their delusions of Gaga having a career. It's literally not our fault. It's kinda offensive how everything is blamed on us, as if we're doing something strange. The monsters are at it again with this. :deadbanana2:

barbie-crack.gif

Gaga being casted in The Joker 2 actually speaks of her talents as an actress. Margot had three opportunities to play Harley Quinn, and because the character was well received they're doing another interpretation of her. Simple. 

12 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Mama it’s not that serious :rip:

10 minutes ago, Negev said:

barbie-crack.gif

Gaga being casted in The Joker 2 actually speaks of her talents as an actress. Margot had three opportunities to play Harley Quinn, and because the character was well received they're doing another interpretation of her. Simple. 

i think (i hope) he's being sarcastic 

14 minutes ago, Negev said:

barbie-crack.gif

I’m 100% positive they’re being sarcastic and pointing out the depraved logic of OGHs 

OT: TAT

Talent 

Acknowledges 
Talent 

not her being the gatekeeper for harley quinn :rip: 

ot: yes gaga yes acclaim 

Her basic trailer trash version in those horrible movies will be erased the second the Joker 2 trailer drops

This was a really nice response and respectful to Gaga as a woman and an actor. I do hope Robbie's run as Harley is not over though because I love her as Harley. I have no issue with there being more than one version of the character. I feel like Gaga's version will probably go more into the mental illness and abuse victim side of the character considering what movie this is a sequel to. Gaga is a great actor to pick for something like that considering her own experiences with those issues. Both interpretations are valid. 

Honestly this will most likely be Gaga's best performance so far, which is not saying all that much since she hasn't done that many roles yet, but I think she has the potential to do something special with this one, mostly because of how extra she can be. I haven't been crazy about any acting project from her until this one. Hopefully the movie reviews nice since it sounds promising so far. :bird:

14 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

This was a really nice response and respectful to Gaga as a woman and an actor. I do hope Robbie's run as Harley is not over though because I love her as Harley. I have no issue with there being more than one version of the character. I feel like Gaga's version will probably go more into the mental illness and abuse victim side of the character considering what movie this is a sequel to. Gaga is a great actor to pick for something like that considering her own experiences with those issues. Both interpretations are valid. 

James Gunn just a while ago said he is doing a project that will involve Margot's HQ. So it's not the last time we will see her as HQ. 

Hollywood's most welcome :clap3:

11 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

James Gunn just a while ago said he is doing a project that will involve Margot's HQ. So it's not the last time we will see her as HQ. 

Fantastic! :alexz3:

Yeah if Robert Pattison, Ben Affleck and Micheal Keaton all have various Batman projects at WB going forward and we have another Joker lined up with Barry Keoghan there is nothing wrong with two tonally different film versions of Harley co-existing (and that’s without mentioning Hayley Cuoco who is also killing it with the animated show).

The desperate clickbait need to turn this into some kind of battle already and it hasn’t even been confirmed :toofunny3: 

Margot you will always be famous etc.

6 hours ago, Biggie said:

The chaoticness of this post is SENDING me nnn

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

OT: She spilled, can't wait for Gaga's take on Harley :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.